rear disk break

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
1st&formost i'd like to sori if my question edi on air bfore...wht the most suitable rear disk brake for Jazz IDSI instead of OEM one?im plan to plonk it at my JAZZ idsi which comes with drum break sys...advice me plssss,thx thx

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
1st&formost i'd like to sori if my question edi on air bfore...wht the most suitable rear disk brake for Jazz IDSI instead of OEM one?im plan to plonk it at my JAZZ idsi which comes with drum break sys...advice me plssss,thx thx
That's alot people mod rear disc, not must find back jazz, instand u can use another car of disc anca caliper, so on backplate surely need custom made inover to hold the caliper.

Where got sell bendix rear brake pad

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
Hmm.. easiest would be to get it from a Jazz that comes with rear disc brakes originally. Get the whole rear suspension minus shock absorber & springs. Uninstall your old suspension and put in the new one.

Offcourse there are some things here and there that you would need to consider before going into this. Like handbrake cable, brake pump/valve, braking balance, etc. Try researching on 'brake swaps' and you'll be more prepared. Also consider the side effects of the swap. The disc brakes will be adding more weight on your car. Rear brakes only do 20-30 % of the braking so stopping distance might not be improved by much.

Im sure some of the other gurus here can advice you more completely :burnout:

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
Jack Hon&Nehemiah,thx ya for the advise given..much appreaciate though,yups!!i'll researching it properly and decide upon it.thx again

DCVTEC,Jorok!!!keta aku tak laju laaa:adore:but more confort laa:sleep:,in other words im retired laa,quite old edi huhuhuhu...thus i admit that im still feel missing my suduRed,btw this coming Sat hope we could have a lunch ya :proud:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So we already have the BMW M2 in the Malaysian market and it seems that there's no competitors for the M2. But im quite surprised because the Alfa Romeo or the least, the Stinger GT isn't yet in malaysian market. Of course there's two Gulia's in Malaysia, one in red owned by someone and the other is white which is the Agong's. And if we take a look at the Stinger if im not mistaken theres only one in grey and thats it. In this case my guess is they import cause well, lol no market yet. When...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience