**Rear Absorber On Satria**

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
hye all.

i wanna change my rear absorber.Now using stock absorber.My mechanic says that can use honda absober (i dont know which series) to fit on satria.My other fren suggest to use injected absober.(they using same absorber but injected the liquid of their own formula into it).

So,which one is better?anyone using honda absorber in satria here?can give suggestions?the cost is about the same : around Rm 300.

how about injected absorber?some say maybe cause trouble after 5 or 6 month use..i dont know,only heard it from fren..

help me decide.thanks

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Originally posted by reddice@Mar 30 2005, 16:05
hye all.

i wanna change my rear absorber.Now using stock absorber.My mechanic says that can use honda absober (i dont know which series) to fit on satria.My other fren suggest to use injected absober.(they using same absorber but injected the liquid of their own formula into it).

So,which one is better?anyone using honda absorber in satria here?can give suggestions?the cost is about the same : around Rm 300.

how about injected absorber?some say maybe cause trouble after 5 or 6 month use..i dont know,only heard it from fren..

help me decide.thanks
[snapback]853847[/snapback]​
Hi Reddice,

R3 is offering R3 uprated Rear Dampers for RM175 per piece.

PM to me if you're interested.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With news of the final E90 3-series leaving the plant in Kulim, it was only a matter of time before BMW Group Malaysia would launch the latest F30 3-series here. Now in its sixth iteration, the 3-series is BMW’s most successful premium sedan, with over 12 million units sold worldwide since the car’s creation in 1975. Three variants of the F30 were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience