Re-furbished Lower Arms

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Potential Buyers out there , please be careful when you wanna change your lower arms ... i would say it's the best to get from original manufacturer in which of course the price to pay is definitely higher ...

this is what i saw with my own eyes but sorry i did not snap any pictures ... saw this shop in Segambut were spraying new coating of black colour on lower arms @ the black alley.

i managed to take a peep inside the shop and i was super surprised that there's like a mountain of used lower arms piled upon , so i guess they collect it fr garages and changed the parts then resprayed and selling it as new ...

i only managed to see the lower arms , i bet there's much more other stuff inside that they are refurbishing it as well ... so just be careful in the future ... hope this helps ...

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
yap i kena before also shop said can fit ended up cannot when press in terus "pecah" return back to him and he said the shop dono how to press wtf....so took another one also same thing....had to get from honda RM700++ in the end....wasted rougly RM300 plus workmanship take out put in leave the car overnight dam leceh @!^%#&^#(*&

conclusion.....lower arm bush get direct from manufacturer end of story dun be stingy n try to save next time :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

900K cars sold: Honda Malaysia wants to give away 9 cars

No Limit - 900,000 units but the Mugen Concept's not one. Honda Malaysia's just announced that by Q3 of 2019, they would have sold over 900K cars in the country since their establishment in 2002. It still reigns as the #1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience