RE Club Gathering Meet

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
13btt said:
All that are interested in RE can come along no problem..WE WON'T consider you "gate-crashes" but friends of RE..8-)

Our next meet is next Thursday 27th October as stated in my first post.
oit... where is my PM? btw... i oso want that spare BOP for the TB i saw in ur box the other day... PM me!!! :secruity:

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Oh screw...I just missed it... *bangs wall*

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Meeting was cancelled

The meeting was cancelled for a number or reasons including ZTH was down so insufficient time to notify of venue, 2. 13btt was sick and 3. 13btt was sick.

I am speaking with phat7 to confirm venue for meeting this Thursday instead - post up tomorrow.

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Screw one more time...I'm leaving for the north in the wee hours of Thursday morning... :turtle:

Cheers

::13btt:: - Do get well soon. Remember to take your rotaries daily.

Last edited:

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Meeting tomorrow 3-11-2005

Hi All,

The diehard rotary nuts will be meeting at Home & Away, Sri Hartamas tomorrow (Thurs 3-11-05) at 8.30pm. This venue should have decent parking space and is located diagonally opposite from the Projet station / Burger King at the new shops side.

Any problems finding it ask the non-malaysian at 012-314-6755 hahaha!

See you all there (assuming) we aren't interrupting the raya festivities...

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ehh.. depends lei... sometimes till 11.. sometimes slightly after 12... but it'll be alittle too tight for u...

afterburner

Jul 19, 2005
selangor
err.... may i propose a change of venue for our re meetings, say the new sunway extreme park, which is incidental next to the old extreme park, new enterance is almost side by side, actually is a little to the left and we are suppose to u turn to reach it. lots of parking for everyone and we can all park together like one big happy family. lol

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Hows about this Thursday? Or is there no gathering since there is already a meetup on the third of this month?

Cheers

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hi all. The rotary club meeting will be on as ussual this thursday 24th Nov. WOuld appreciate attendance from all members to discuss next years agenda. Nothing formal but to at least know where we're headed next year. Attentively we are thinking of Bangsar @ Castles (formerly Rooftop) Parking will be arranged. If there is any other suggestion kindly post.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
parking has already been arranged by castle's management (we park in front of castles) Castles serves great food/drinks including coffee and juices at very attractive prices. the manager there too drives a rotary.meeting is at 9pm. kindly come early. ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifu,

After I install the central locking, my door lamp function when door open. Door lamp cannot function when i switch on... central lock is ok... Do my wiring got problem? because 4 wire i only use and 1 white wire no use...

please help me.. dear sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience