RE Club Gathering Meet

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
RE Rider,
My Lancer is using a 1.5 SOHC engine. Good for daily drive as fuel consumption is low. The only turbo is on the TE project car. I reckon I wont be using the oil for either one of these engines as the viscosity is not suitable. Will see you @ Hartamas then

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
RERider said:
SideWaysGrey- dont say that la bro, my wife dont like to stay at home ma although Dr. wants her to take care alot.
Haha now u noticed. yes marriage life makes me gain 5 kg...:embaressed_smile: ....
I dont have extra. ur Lancer is turbo? U got 5w-40 or 10w60? 10w60 is good for turbo and always high rev.
Some of our members did not turn up :sad_smile: If they inform me early I would have gave it to others.

See ya this Sunday. I'll keep 2 invites for u. :_:

Paiseh! paiseh!! sorry lah joewe!! i belanja you next round!!

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
if you guys want activity plan also lah!! takan just joewe and me only. so when??

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
let's get back to scratch book...

this weekend i'll be back.... let's meet up then.... think of what we can have....
like say... a convoy of 3 days 2 nights to meet up with our friends in singapore...

no speeding... max speed 210 km/h.... :)

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
SG? great.. let me know. will join you guys... you guys wanna go have a look at the drift track in JB? [also known as Gelang Patah (GP) track]

i understand that ppl do go there to practise on sat and sun... and i saw this absolutely magnificent ride while i was leaving.. Anybody know the owner? This ride is sweet man...

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
just a tentative plan.. :) for future references....
3 days 2 nights is a length to stay....
if it's one night also can... 4 hours go .... stay there one day, next day afternoon come back... reach home by 6 PM....

like i said... no speeding... 210km/h only... should take 4 hours.. including cool down the cars :P

on my calendar... i have

1. the National day 8/31
2. Deepavali 10/21
3. Hari Raya Puasa 10/24
4. Selangor Sultan B'day 12/11

ValMar

Jun 29, 2006
Alchemis said:
just a tentative plan.. :) for future references....
3 days 2 nights is a length to stay....
if it's one night also can... 4 hours go .... stay there one day, next day afternoon come back... reach home by 6 PM....

like i said... no speeding... 210km/h only... should take 4 hours.. including cool down the cars :P

on my calendar... i have

1. the National day 8/31
2. Deepavali 10/21
3. Hari Raya Puasa 10/24
4. Selangor Sultan B'day 12/11

wah siao ah?! 210km/h not speeding meh? :X-:

jc@

Known Member
May 27, 2004
hi there alex.
which part of johor you from?pontian ah?
im from johor too

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
Hey guys, i got some activities from you. Actually i'm a student of UTP (University Teknologi PETRONAS), in Tronoh, Perak. I was into a project called 'Automotive Day' and i would like to invite you guys to come over to exhibit your hot rides in my uni. Seriously, i'm big fan of rotary engines... Compact, less components and still, produces great amount of HP. In turn, we will offer you guys a place for selling your stuffs (as i have observed, there are alot of ppl tryng to sell stuff here). Any other requests you guys want, we can discuss 'bout it.
There'll be some other exhibitors too and of coz stall selling accessorries, and some competition and demos (ICE, drifting, etc). Planning to have it in Sept and in plan, gonna last about 2 days.

I really really hope you guys can come.

Sorry, but i din manage to read every page of post therefore i'm asking this question: Who should i talk to regarding this matter? Would be grateful if you guys can provide me the email add..

Thanks alot

p/s: and no, i din join ZTH just for this.. check out my joined date...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche Panamera - First 4 Door Sedan

The Porsche Panamera is a four-door, four-seat coupe, currently still in concept stages, set to be launched in 2009. It will be front engined and rear wheel drive and powered by a modified version of the 4.5 L V8 found in the Cayenne, equipped with the FSI system invented by Volkswagen (Porsche and Volkswagen collaborated on the Cayenne/Touareg sport utility vehicle)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience