RE Club Gathering Meet

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
ahhh what an excellent meeting we had last night!! The members that attended are as follows:

Joe13
Reartyre
Gan
Danny
Vincent
Eddie
Herman
Narin
RErider
RErider's Lovely Wife
Kace
Members of Angle-D5.com

An excellent sight i must add having RE powered cars lining up the streets of Jalan Telawi, Bangsar. A Big Thank you to all for coming. Amongst the topics discussed are as follows:

Track Days
Drift Events
Drag Events
Trips and Outings.

As the night progressed and alcohol intoxicating every member, we adjourned at 2am with promise to jumpstart the RE Movement. VIVALA Rotary!!

Some recent Developements that require our combined congrats are:

1) RERider is getting hitched (married) sometime soon. The best part is both man and wife drive fabulously modified RE machines!! COngratulations my friend!!

2) Reartyre is leaving Malaysia for Indonesia to consult in a university. As always we have offered to take care of his car but offer was aptly denied (i wonder why ;) ) Good luck Zal and we look forward to meeting you back here soon!!

3) Joe13 gave Reartyre a long hard kiss and shed some tears!! Dunno what to say to this but we hear the latter will be joining Zal in Indonesia soon. ;)

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
phat7 said:
1) RERider is getting hitched (married) sometime soon. The best part is both man and wife drive fabulously modified RE machines!! COngratulations my friend!!

2) Reartyre is leaving Malaysia for Indonesia to consult in a university. As always we have offered to take care of his car but offer was aptly denied (i wonder why ;) ) Good luck Zal and we look forward to meeting you back here soon!!

3) Joe13 gave Reartyre a long hard kiss and shed some tears!! Dunno what to say to this but we hear the latter will be joining Zal in Indonesia soon. ;)

1. congrats to the hot hot RE couple!

2. congrats to tayar belakang!

3. walao... was i THAT drunk ka? cant remember lei... hahaha... indonesia here i come!!!

SnooK_B

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Damansara
www.mudah.com.my
phat7 said:
ahhh what an excellent meeting we had last night!! The members that attended are as follows:

Joe13
Reartyre
Gan
Danny
Vincent
Eddie
Herman
Narin
RErider
RErider's Lovely Wife
Kace
Members of Angle-D5.com

An excellent sight i must add having RE powered cars lining up the streets of Jalan Telawi, Bangsar. A Big Thank you to all for coming. Amongst the topics discussed are as follows:

Track Days
Drift Events
Drag Events
Trips and Outings.

As the night progressed and alcohol intoxicating every member, we adjourned at 2am with promise to jumpstart the RE Movement. VIVALA Rotary!!

Some recent Developements that require our combined congrats are:

where are actually yall meet...coz i went to hartamas projet parking around 10sometin,but nobody was there... :frown:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
mate, we were at castles bangsar. next round try to make it!!

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
Is the next meet up on the 29th Dec? I'd love to come but Im off to Thailand the same day. Think its possible to bring it a day ahead ie 28th? A special request by me.

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Date change request

SideWaysGrey said:
Is the next meet up on the 29th Dec? I'd love to come but Im off to Thailand the same day. Think its possible to bring it a day ahead ie 28th? A special request by me.
phat7 what say you? Should/can we make special allowance for our newest active member??

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
yo guys,

is it possible to have it on weekends....
i'm KL people but sad news is that i'm based in Penang... gotta work in penang... it's gonna be quite some time till i come back to KL.. maybe a year or so.. weekends are more possible for me to attend....

can ?

aravind

Deleted User
Jul 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
meet up !

eh everyone lets meet this sat la at telawi,bangsar......call all re members 2 go :D then i can see how fast is hermans rx7 !! LOL !! at castle ?i've seen him around in bangsar with his green rx7 the 1 with graphics...

Last edited by a moderator:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
aravind said:
eh everyone lets meet this sat la at telawi,bangsar......call all re members 2 go :D then i can see how fast is hermans rx7 !! LOL !! at castle ?i've seen him around in bangsar with his green rx7 the 1 with graphics...
that car.... seen in bangsar quite often. usually 1st car park at the way bottom....

is that fast ? but i know it has good graphics.

aravind

Deleted User
Jul 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yea i know the graphics are good,but i dunno how fast though last i saw 1 of the headlights were missing....lol and yea its always at the bottom there cuz he runs the castle !

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
unfortunately i will be in penang celebrating new years with the family. you guys carry on and keep the rotary club going!!

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
wah lau..
i penang go back down to KL.... u KL come back up penang....
Penang boring la... don't u think... other than the parents...

anyway.. forget about it.. i've been saying this for the pass 1.5 years.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
anyway.... if u're around in penang from christmas onwards... spot me in my red FD... or sms me....012-4103142.. can come out have a chit chat or so.

some weekends i'll be back in KL

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i think i've seen your car around the factory area, DELL thereabouts. I'll be in me fd as well but will be down for some "work"

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
back to topic
where and when is this months' RE Club meetup?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well I made a previous thread here regarding on a better cooling system
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...g-system-for-engine-perdana-v6-manual-na.html

but today i had some other problems..
during engine start up it takes a bit longer to start sometimes and when it starts normally it should rev up to 1.5 or 2 if im not mistaken but now it doesnt, it does not rev but when the temperature is cold it slowly goes up to 1.5 so i believe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience