RCA Track Day, Saturday 5 Sept 09. 1pm - 4pm

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
faisal,
good idea

blue.taxi,
bad idea...ahahha..jjk..eh?ur not joining dis time?i've never met u personally n i still duno whc 1 is ur Subaru.....

adian,
eh,u wear a name tag lar....thn every1 come n greet u,mcm back 2 skool!hahahhahaha........

Tengku Ezan

Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
adian bring the girl host of yours in the show this saturday... we put her in the middle of the track and run her over.... damn annoying man she on the show.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
faisal,
different mah?on screen ada make up..off screen dong haf!hahahahhahaaha

Tengku Ezan,
u mean Lynn?annoying?how ar?i dun realise oso?coz i only watched d 1st n last mins of d 1st show!hahahahahhahahaa

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
I haven't seen the show myself, but apparently I was told by Ezan she's annoying like that wannabe girl on Nokia Football Crazy. You those types, who actually know nothing, but wannabe seen as knowledgeble, so they comment as if they know stuff. hahaha kesian.

She's no Vicky Butler-Henderson la, like in Fifth Gear, can drift /drive and talk cars as a real enthusiast....

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Unfortunately, for 'professional' reasons, i shall not comment here abt the show. But we are meeting up on Saturday right? :D

I'll try to lock in some pits for us, but to be fair, we dont want to promote segregation. SG and MY drivers, at the end of the day, we're all enthusiasts together, there to have a great time together. But I'll see what I can do :)

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
faisal,
r u refering 2 Jamie?she's a wanabe meh?i c her commentary ok wat?of coz not dat good but acceptable lar....n abt Lynn being annoying,err...no comment.she looks good tho!hahahaaa

adian,
no no..of coz v dun promote segregation....coz if v did,thn kenot view all d HOT SG chicks ler..ahahahha...........

oi oi oi!!!!!2 more days 2 go...i'll b in Klang Valley frm 2nyte....gotta work 1st b4 i go track!hahahhaah

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
That Jamie chick on Nokia Football is farking hawtt weeii!!!!
wannabe bimbo.

The blonde white girl who was originally on the show was way bettter. Hot and a true enthusiast.

Just because some producer/director thing they lok hot they get a spot on the show, sux.... where's the substance wei substance

Tengku Ezan

Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
adian i settle ur co host for you and for the malaysian viewers... let her sit in my vios... i bring her for a hot lap... then at turn 5 while going about 100km/h i open the door and kick her out.... kautim.... nobody will even know...

Adian im trying to save ur show. Just tell her to keep quite... stand one corner... and like faisal said... lift her skirt or something. lol

By the way... i kutuk her... but i havent missed one episode of your show....

Adian maybe to make ur show exciting... u may want to interview the Vios Zanspeed version.

Last edited:

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Unfortunately, for 'professional' reasons, i shall not comment here abt the show. But we are meeting up on Saturday right? :D

I'll try to lock in some pits for us, but to be fair, we dont want to promote segregation. SG and MY drivers, at the end of the day, we're all enthusiasts together, there to have a great time together. But I'll see what I can do :)
Not segregation la. just some space. You yourself said the last round it was near impossible for most of us here to meet up since all spread out and that u will try to get some pits space so we can jam together

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
errrr....dun mind me chipping in a lil......do v really haf d time 2 jam 2gether?i think most of us once v reach der,all v can think of is go out n WHACK til kingdom comes!hahahaha.....d previous RCA track day,i was in Pit 21 w SoulV m S1997..d only time i managed 2 chat w them was whn my distributor gave me problem n i hafta pit!hahahahaaaha