RCA Track Day, Saturday 5 Sept 09. 1pm - 4pm

adian

Nov 22, 2003
www.the-yeins.com
Waaahhhh you watched it!!! Finally, a Fan!! ahahahhha!!

Yah weii... 1st episode pretty bad la. But it slowly gets better...
And yeahh that candid shot of Lynn was awesome! haha.. we mounted the bullet camera on the lower sideskirt of the Clio RS to get some tyre shots. And then when we got back and reviewed it, tengok-tengok ada shot Lynn tengah mabuk from the ride i gave her hahaha!

Anyway, past episodes will be up on ntv7.com.my from next Wed onwards.

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
adian,
eh,whn i mentioned ur not dat smooth i dun mean ur driving,ok?i m not in d position 2 comment on dat as i'm a noob.....but i meant u as a host..it's like u keep pausing b4 u read ur line...hehe...tak masuk cue eh?
n 1 comment on d video shots?u keep mentioning d Clio RS is FAST FAST & FAST!but frm wat i c on screen...doesn't gif me d impression dat car is fast oso?so short d vid on track,never show d speedo or rpm meter....n it wasn't competing w any other cars...kenot gauge ler....

faisal,
me same like u ler..rather sit ard n wait 4 sum1 2 run/organize it coz i just 1na compete.....organized a few "practice" round in me hometown w d local council's approval..damn leceh n nearly got into a fight w d bugger who rented d car park a day b4 us....heheheehhe

oi..LAMBATNYA nak tunggu 5th September 2009!jom..kita posa dulu!WAHAHAHAHHA...

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
d ONLY thg i like tracking in d rain is...NO overheating problem!go lar 10-20 laps pun....ok ajer!hahahahha

Tengku Ezan

Jul 27, 2009
let it rain... save tire....no budget already.... my salary come in one day... not even half day... all the money go out bayar hutang to modify the car.. anyone want to race for pink slips? lol....

benzer

bro,

still got any slot ah?? Interest to join! will let you know on 30th hehehe..

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
30th?hahaha...might as well u call adian up....if u PM him?i bet he won reply u coz he'll b out PARTYING hard!hahahahahah

wkwoo69

Mar 13, 2004
rain is fine long as they don't take away the track closure time from our allocation. Will this be the case, adian?

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
eh,since all asking 4 rain....just 1 question.let's SAY lar....d rain is soooOOOOOO heavy dat track driving is not possible...how ar?adian?.....
few more days 2 go..YEAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adian

Nov 22, 2003
www.the-yeins.com
Ok everyone! Our track day is this Saturday! 3hrs of what should be non-stop driving!

Please be there by 1230pm latest to REGISTER and get your tags, transponders, etc.

Last round some came a bit late and were therefore late getting onto track. So, times a wasting :)

I'll be there to meet you guys. I say, just look for the hands-cum guy hahah.. let's try come early and get some pits together so we can all have a good time!

btw just a reminder: drive safely. We're all there to have fun. If there's a car that's bugging you, then just slow down for a bit, let him pull away and give yourself some space, and then whack again.

Or we can go out in groups and have our own little fun "dogfighting" with each other!

See you on Saturday fellas...

/adian

Nowadays, Many cars do not come with an Audible lock and unlock sound. Not like those days (Beep Beep)... To install after market in a shop, might cost anywhere between RM 80 - 160 just for the beep beep sound...

This was a circuit design and DIY I did 5 years ago... Posted in LancerGT Club Forum, now sharing it over here as it is applicable universally..

----------

I made 2 versions.. 1 is very very simple.. just need a normal relay with a Siren... HOWEVER, version 1 will...