RCA Sepang Track Day 16/07/11

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Today was a nice cool day that did not rain. A lot of fast cars and inevitably also lots of red lights. I had to baby my SGTI, just have the feeling its going to blow soon. Its finally time for a rebuild!
Yup. It's such a nice weather today...Sad for those who can't make it today...Really lots of fast car & 3-4 red lights but only 1 which takes quite long time...

Anyway, really enjoy today track day...:biggrin:

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
i was there on sat too damn good weather but brake fluid failure so brake quite early every corner

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
tom - sampai hati you didnt take my pic..so sadd haha..

will upload mine too later

you take the bnr34 also no point..he got no balls la to drive haha

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
tom - sampai hati you didnt take my pic..so sadd haha..

will upload mine too later

you take the bnr34 also no point..he got no balls la to drive haha
hi feezdya, sorry. which was yours? i didn't manage to take each and every one because i had to go out and some cars were probably out when i was taking pictures

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Sil80-13,
Next time go to made a big2 stick on car.. said: "snap me!" hehe

pdreams

Nov 6, 2009
Singapore
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the pic. I do not know you personally but thought I saw a glimpse of a photographer walking around snapping pics.

I was in the silver CTR with the vandalised scratch. You sure managed to capture the opening of waiting for a red flag.

Good track day nonetheless, just abit too much red flag.

Cheers

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi pdreams,

no Problems at all, was waiting for my turn to go out so i quickly shot some pictures, couldn't manage to take them all, and in quality though.

the Silver CTR with 2 persons waiting inside?

My track day was cut even shorter when this guy in a friend's yellow CTR came in way too hot into 15 on the inside with tyres locked, smoking and crashed into my friend's cayman despite my swerving away from him.

we were taking it slow and wide (as with the rest) into 15 due to traffic and yet the joker ignorantly cannonballed into us.

do you know him by any chance?

pdreams

Nov 6, 2009
Singapore
Hi Tom,

Yes, the silver one with 2 drivers.

Unfortunately I do not know them but they seem to be part of a group of CTR and S2K who seemed to want to drive together on track. I thought I saw the yellow one being damaged at the doors and another one with its front bumper cracked at the end of the trackday.

I am sorry to hear about the damage to your friend's Cayman and hope that recovery will be smooth and fast.

Yes, many seemed to drive too hard without clocking very much faster times. Too many mishaps happening at slower corners like T9, T11, T14 and T15 promoting red and yellow flags.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
hi feezdya, sorry. which was yours? i didn't manage to take each and every one because i had to go out and some cars were probably out when i was taking pictures
mine is r33 orange :driver:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
wah so clean haa my car hehe..brake jammed after 8 laps..aiyakkk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you think your little paper craft project of a scale house has earned you a pat on the back, this not-so-little project by Epson might be more akin to a slap in the face for you.

Epson employees...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience