RCA Dragon Prosperity Trackday

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Great Job bro. See you at SIC on the 26/2 Megalap Track day. Hope you can take more great pictures then.

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Now, I don't really despise VTECs but they weren't my favourites ever since the sport of drifting caught hold in Malaysia. Most who are biased towards rear wheel-driven cars would not turn for another look at these front wheel, normally aspirated cars that screams its heart out without going anywhere. I agree that the comment is harsh, but it is quite obvious that these cars lack the turbo kick to get going.

I'm not trying to stir anybody especially the VTEC fanboys, as truth be told these Hondas driven by proper drivers are fast in the corners of Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya (UYGTJ) and even more so in Sepang. A Type R owner should be proud of what his/her car can do in the corners; these cars are kings (and queens depending on your orientation) of Sepang and clearly show power is not everything.
Sleek looking car that is slow = kereta berhias

:smokin:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Great write up!

lol!

uh...wait..are you making fun of me!? :dong:

Thanks for the compliment bro, and no, I'm not making fun of u.. but making fun of myself :biggrin:...

That makes my Swift officially faster than a skyline. hehehe

...and yes, ur Swift is faster than a Skyline. :top:

A Suzuki Swift did overtake the BNR32! I'm the witness hahaha!
Abang khoyos, not so loud lah.. Malu wey.. :embarassed: :thefinger: :biggrin:

jdm 19

Known Member
Jan 11, 2011
SHAH ALAM
nice write up,nice car and nice event there!hopefully I can join but I can't drive because I did'nt have a license yet :rofl::bawling::bawling: btw Im still 14 years old...have to wait about 4 years :banghead:

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
bro what is the model for the last black toyota 2 door,, look like mazda lantis with pop up light?? cheers good work

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo sifu,
need opinion here,i got a vr4 block that wanted to replace piston.what piston to get beside stock vr4 one?can it fit evo piston nicely?which compression will be higher,vr4 or evo? :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience