RC Helicopter for sale

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
DRFT_240sx- did you buy spare batt for the falcom 3d?are u using the stock batt or aftermarket ones?

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
i got a 2100 thunder power aftermarket lipos for it.

so do they sell the falcon heli in kl too?

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
I think i'll be carrying the falcon heli in penang.any 1 interested can contact me. stock coming in in 2 weeks time. price would be around rm 800,mayb slightly higher pending shipment n customs charges. I'm buying those spare li-po from art-tech. 11.1 2200 mAh for rm 120.great price but i wonder how it performs? will update when i get the stuff.

Last edited:

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
rm800? wow thats cheap man great price for the se

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
update....wrong info given earlier.The model i'm getting is the Falcon 3D. The Falcon 3D SE are more expensive price would be around RM 1200 like that. so I'm getting the Falcon 3D first.

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
DRFT_240sx- you said earlier that the e-sky is stable but need alot of upgrades to make it as good as the walkera. you means out from the box walkera is better than e-sky?

i have some concern on the shaft driven tail of the falcon.Many ppl told me that belt driven would be better.whats your say on that?

I can get esky heli as well, the Belt CP and the HB king at just slightly above the falcon 3D price. this is because the belt CP doesn't come with electronic.have to purchase separately.

Lets say if the HB King,Belt CP and Falcon 3D is at the around the same price,which would you take?

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
well in US not a lot of people tried out the belt cp so not much comment on that. the falcon 3d is as stable as the HB king but lot more larger in size. the HB king is a shaft driven tail as well.

super stable , yea there is a lot of debate on belt driven and shaft driven , the main thing about the horror in shaft driven is when the old shogun used to have really bad shaft driven tails thats why everyone say stay away from them. where as the HB cool and HB king both uses shaft driven tail and they are super stable.

if u're able to get the falcon 3d and have spare parts support for it , i think it will be a great beginner heli. no electronic glitches so whatever and there is so many people that tested it which praise it a lot.

and you got me wrong , esky is stable out of the box with the HB king , the walkera is a good heli but crappy electronics that came with it , always overheat and have radio interference which is bad bad bad. unless u replace all the electronics on the walkera's heli like gyro,esc,motor,rx,tx then it could be a better heli.

just my 2 cents =)

so which heli u bringing into malaysia? my friends dad are interested but dont know on spare parts availability.

do they fly a lot of nitro there? do they even have trex?

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
I'm have ordered both falcon 3d and esky's belt cp to try.scheduled to arrive mid october together with the neccesary spare parts, so your friend's dad dont have to worry . i sell spare parts too.

no doubt the falcon is much easier as it comes RTF.the esky only comes as ARF only,no radio. so i'm buying art-tech radio to fit inside esky's belt cp, hope that it can work.
its gonna be hell alot of work but its gonna be a good thing to learn. the belt cp is slightly bigger and heavier,blade diameter at 680mm and weight approx 670g.

most guys fly nitro in penang,i'm not sure about kl.not very sure about trex.might have ppl flying it too but just i havent came across 1 yet.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
no problem , keep us updated what you have in your inventory.

where are you based at? hope you'll test the belt cp and the falcon. =)

cheers

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
Bro Kapster, is that Esky CP (RM676) the one u quoted for me on the other thread?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Been contemplating getting a VW jetta due to the promotion is running 699 currently.. but quite concerned over the previous owner fight over show unhappiness over the 7 speed DSG problem is.
I would say its the only thing stopping me now. VW sales guy said its had solve over DSG and those ppl just mod bad about VW brands only...
But what i heard from others VWs owner having problem, they bring their car visit SC every 1 or 2 month have to visit workshop. And their after sales is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience