RC heli pilots?

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
1 more thing.normaly where u all play this EP heli?...

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Dont have picture, The RM 123 one can fit Esky CP2,Walkera 22E. The rm 158 one can fit TREX 450 and Esky Belt CP.
I'm from penang.

kapster

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
when i go kl i can bring down n show u. Or if you come to penang then can show u also.

wandzul

Known Member
Feb 12, 2007
RC Heli for sale..

Hi all,

i have an EP heli, that is Walkera #4 (4 channel) for sale.. <CLICK HERE>
pls note that the heli never crash b4, i fly 'paras lutut only' then i takut crash n then keep back in box.. My price RM350.. BTW the price still can nego..
i'll give away batteries for the Tx FOC, straightaway can fly..

reason:i'm not as complex as the heli.. i'm more into car..

if interested pls contact me thru contact detail i posted in the thread link..

TQ

willie_hwl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
Need help here, I just bought a simulator with a Radio Control. I can assume that the program or sim is successfully installed but when I started the sim, a pop up comes up saying that "Unable to detect transmitter adaptor, please check installation and retry". After install i reboot my pc, still no luck, i plug my RC using the cable to my PC already, any idea guys?

I already uninstall and re-install several times, still the same problem occur, i ask the seller whether he has tested the sim using the cable because it might be the cable problem but then he said the cable was fine and he did using it to play the sim. :(

any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Will.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
new pilot reporting...this is my new chopter.....hehehe

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
To all the sifu….

Where can I get aftermarket battery that can last longer…my current battery can only last me 15 min of flight…..but I need to charge the battery for 1 hour….so where I can find the aftermarket battery?

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
Hi all,
wats d diffrent btween fake n original V3 lama?? n how to know??

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
i also own esky v3 lama chopper, very nice heli,now playing korner korner tiang lampu with it :) . btw how to know ori or fake lama.. i also dunno but i hv 2 of them ,one unit hv this " esky-sz.com and LAMA V-3 " writing on the left and right panel of the heli and the other is just "LAMA V-3". Maybe this is the sign? but both heli worked great 4 me. dunno lah :)

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Those guys selling Lama V3 said it can be identified by looking at the controller. Ya. True. The fake one really looks cheap, while the original one looks better quality.
And they said the fake one got problem frying the chip.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTHer,

I've recently noticed a abandoned Civic FD in the B2 parking lot of The Weld, KL.
Details of the car as below :

Reg Num Plate : WPY 1977
Color : Metallic Brown

The interior has the glove box drawer is open but doesn't seems to look like a car that is intended to be strip of the parts. Car was clamped there at least more than 1 week.

If any of you know of the owner can let them know & proceed to The Weld parking to get in contact with the security :)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience