Engine and Performance

RB26 intercooler

nd4ever

KL, PJ & S'ban
WTF??? So jannah, this is the i/c u've been telling me ar yesterday? Cannot ler bro as it's too freaking big for my car edi! I think even my headlamps also gotta cut in order to place this freaking monster intercooler to my car la. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Originally posted by nd4ever@Jan 31 2005, 12:15
WTF??? So jannah, this is the i/c u've been telling me ar yesterday? Cannot ler bro as it's too freaking big for my car edi! I think even my headlamps also gotta cut in order to place this freaking monster intercooler to my car la. :lol: :lol: :lol:
hihihi...thats why I told u, I will get smaller size but not as small as your vr4 intercooler lar..hihihi

speedz1665

Aug 3, 2004
wei where the pic....and the turbine how?? this budak gonna kena blasah ni.... :D

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Originally posted by speedz1665@Feb 8 2005, 12:08
wei where the pic....and the turbine how?? this budak gonna kena blasah ni.... :D
wei, wait la..iskh,patutla all the stewardess don't want u, u are too pushy..hihihih :P :P

hi guys i plan to send my W207 (E Class Coupe year 2010) to upgrade its entertainment system . I found out about this place after passing through an advertisement while reading Top Gear magazine.

These are the upgrades that I plan to install :-
Reverse camera
DVD player with USB
GPS

Do you guys think MYR5,000 is reasonable price for these installations? and I was told they would integrate well with my COMMAND system.

hope to hear from u guys.

I have inquired Exotic Mods...