Raya Minum2

naklaju

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Rawang
sad to hear that...i have the stock rb26 piston and rod.Good condition one.feel free to pm or call if interested.Good price for the members.:burnout:
one of our friend also got into an incident that night...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
sad to hear that...i have the stock rb26 piston and rod.Good condition one.feel free to pm or call if interested.Good price for the members.:burnout:
I was under the impression that details of the said incident was not meant for public consumption.

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
yeah we had fun togther but my engine blow sebab nak kejar YB PIMPIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!argghh tension..confirmed my conrod, crankshaft, all bearings bersepai!!

so any1 ada engine kosong or all items i mentioned above, please ring me asap!! need to get ready before next TT..or else i kene tumpang somebody! :bawling:
Feez, qahhar here. sorry to hear about ur engine. jom jalan2 mencarik hafkat jom..

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
yeah we had fun togther but my engine blow sebab nak kejar YB PIMPIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!argghh tension..confirmed my conrod, crankshaft, all bearings bersepai!!

so any1 ada engine kosong or all items i mentioned above, please ring me asap!! need to get ready before next TT..or else i kene tumpang somebody! :bawling:
wow very sorry to hear this....:bawling:

Seriously, not trying to be opportunistic but I've now got A LOT of parts from my project that I need to dispose :biggrin: so let me know if you need anything....

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Ajid,

We are planning for BBQ in Janda Baik insya allah. We could use some extra hand in the 'committee'.

Hopefully, we'll get a bigger response for this than the minum2... ;)

Sincerely,
AJK Gotong Royong Persatuan Penduduk2 Putra Heights

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Ajid,

We are planning for BBQ in Janda Baik insya allah. We could use some extra hand in the 'committee'.

Hopefully, we'll get a bigger response for this than the minum2... ;)

Sincerely,
AJK Gotong Royong Persatuan Penduduk2 Putra Heights
I'm definitely planning to join but only as passenger :adore:

Hope to finally meet all you guys... :love:

padi83

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hurm.. jealous nye cant meet up all otai2 here.. further study make my pocket kosong la~
nway, lemon~! lets hav our minom2 here at melaka la..

looking forward to meet up all u guys, lots to learn bout my lobely wife~! hehehe...

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Glad to meet up u all n sorry can't chit chat lame2 coz dtg pn dh lewat..nak kenal2 pn x sempat but hope to join again next session..bkn takut bini tp anak kecik nak tdo..muahahah...:burnout:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
wow very sorry to hear this....:bawling:

Seriously, not trying to be opportunistic but I've now got A LOT of parts from my project that I need to dispose :biggrin: so let me know if you need anything....
its ok Gobiz..to all, thanks for your concern..fyi just found out yesterday that my oil pump failure and that is the main reason my engine damage..gobiz, about the parts, please send me pm ya..

btw ill post again what items that i need for my engine later as im in the midst of restoring Mazda Cosmo 929 hehe..looking for rotary engine etc..

kahar - yeah later we go jalan2 cari half cut ya! ill ring you when im free..

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

what incident? are you referring to red cefiro just converted to rb25? because the said car ran into an accident on the same night..:driver:

btw please send me price for the mentioned items..tq

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Glad to meet up u all n sorry can't chit chat lame2 coz dtg pn dh lewat..nak kenal2 pn x sempat but hope to join again next session..bkn takut bini tp anak kecik nak tdo..muahahah...:burnout:
hahaha eleh mac..kalau tak takut bini kenape dia asik horn-horn je malam tu hahaha...btw bro ijat kirim salam sayang dekat hang..:biggrin:

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
muahahah...weih feiz..tu bkn bini aku yg hon..anak aku tuuuu..mmg suka ddk kat aku nyer seat:driver:...dia yg ajak balik..nak tido katanya..:biggrin: ..sbb aku xtakut kt bini and bini pn xtakut kat aku..neways sorry to hear bout ur engine feiz..xpe bro..ko p jer kat ijat nnt tau la dia kerjakan..smpi kn salam aku skali..:burnout:

ajidsky

Known Member
Mar 14, 2008
Wangsa Maju,KL
Originally Posted by feezdya

so any1 ada engine kosong or all items i mentioned above, please ring me asap!! need to get ready before next TT..or else i kene tumpang somebody!

Feez.. sorry to hear about ur engine... sabar yer.. after this, u inside Rb28(HKS)(Tomei)... hehehe..

Blood Red... Orait.. no problem.. i just follow otai2..

Eagle

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
sorry guys, had to split early that nite... it was a good chit-chat yet informative session.. felt rugi had missed to meet YB PIMPIN.. anyway, hope there are more TTs coming up..
p/s: mr Nas, u r 1 rockin' uncle!! :burnout:

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

sorry guys, had to split early that nite... it was a good chit-chat yet informative session.. felt rugi had missed to meet YB PIMPIN.. anyway, hope there are more TTs coming up..
p/s: mr Nas, u r 1 rockin' uncle!! :burnout:
It's the passion of owning a Skyline and the honour of meeting other Skyline owners :proud:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
muahahah...weih feiz..tu bkn bini aku yg hon..anak aku tuuuu..mmg suka ddk kat aku nyer seat:driver:...dia yg ajak balik..nak tido katanya..:biggrin: ..sbb aku xtakut kt bini and bini pn xtakut kat aku..neways sorry to hear bout ur engine feiz..xpe bro..ko p jer kat ijat nnt tau la dia kerjakan..smpi kn salam aku skali..:burnout:
hehe ok bro..yes my car now undergo maintainence by brother ijat... btw thanks for your concern..

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Originally Posted by feezdya

so any1 ada engine kosong or all items i mentioned above, please ring me asap!! need to get ready before next TT..or else i kene tumpang somebody!

Feez.. sorry to hear about ur engine... sabar yer.. after this, u inside Rb28(HKS)(Tomei)... hehehe..

Blood Red... Orait.. no problem.. i just follow otai2..

thanks for your concern...yes im being patience right now..hmm thinking about upgrading my engine will effect my other ongoing projects haha..in fact i already gave the car to my wife so actually i cannot give a powerful car to her...later on she will race with everyone..fyi she drove more faster than me!!not sure where she put the balls on haha... btw ajid, just take out all items in your dash and sell it!!!kinda jeolous...:mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I have a Nissan March K12. Does anybody know if there is any HID Projector Lamp Conversion Kit for it? Currently im using an HID conversion kit but using the normal reflectors....the beam is too wide and im sure it kinda distracts the oncoming cars.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience