Rare Toyota..

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
wow.. u r really a true rare car hunter. if you go to sec.23, u will see two rare cars in front of a car accessories shop, unfortunately its not a toyota, but one is a wira limousine and if i not mistaken another one is a volvo limo. do u know the owner of the limo's :)
Thanx

I saw those cars a few times already..

I think d shop owner wanna remake the cars for auto show

:biggrin:

Last edited:

stationwagon

Mar 22, 2005
Btw D7zul, do u own a rare car? if yes, personally.. how do u feel if you realize people keep hunting and taking photos of your rare car while you are driving on the road or parked at the parking lot? do u think its annoying or you feel proud?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Btw D7zul, do u own a rare car? if yes, personally.. how do u feel if you realize people keep hunting and taking photos of your rare car while you are driving on the road or parked at the parking lot? do u think its annoying or you feel proud?
good question..

yes, i drive a rare car.. & i don't mind people taking my car pic..

but if u see my post, i always take out the plate no.. always..

they should do d same too :wink:

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

i gonna buy toyota porte soon~~

any comment on this car??
it shares the same engine as Vios.. so, spare parts i think ok..

only body parts need some work :biggrin:

stationwagon

Mar 22, 2005
so do i.. i own two rare cars. but do u mean everytime you park your car, you remove your plate no? :) if like that.. huh.. what a miserable life!!! how about some people take photo's while u r driving on the road and tailgate you (assuming with your plate no. fixed & you don't treat and just keep your car in a showcase)? :) do u just vrooom away or slow down to avoid your pic taken?

well, i have been driving my rare cars for a long time.. but both are 94 model and i don't feel... rare anymore.. but when people come shooting photo's while i'm driving.. i just thumb up and give a smile :)

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
so do i.. i own two rare cars. but do u mean everytime you park your car, you remove your plate no? :) if like that.. huh.. what a miserable life!!! how about some people take photo's while u r driving on the road and tailgate you (assuming with your plate no. fixed & you don't treat and just keep your car in a showcase)? :) do u just vrooom away or slow down to avoid your pic taken?

well, i have been driving my rare cars for a long time.. but both are 94 model and i don't feel... rare anymore.. but when people come shooting photo's while i'm driving.. i just thumb up and give a smile :)
thumbs up :top:

usually, if i drive my Levin, i always drive fast.. i'm sure people won't have the chance to take pic.. hehe :biggrin:

sorry guyz, but the speed is addictive :wink:

and i don't take out my plate no.. people who take pic & wanna post it online should take it out .. it's a responsibility..

btw, what model u driving? mind sharing?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Met last Sunday.......PLUS highway north bound near Ayer Keroh area.....

what model is that?

do u manage to see what's written on d rear?

i usually can search it with google, but 2day online using hphone kinda hard 2 search :biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
The Original Toyota Trueno AE101

my non-identical twin brother :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI all ,
i just wanna ask something about Mivec adding Turbo
will be needing how many $$
and i m going to sell/trade Mivec ori stuff

my mech told me that have to change :
piston
ecu
wiring
add BOV,Turbine,intercooler,injecter.

any one could lead me more info in this upgrade ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience