Range Rover barged through bikers

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
HAHAHA Xbox ver already out since the day it launched! :hahaha:
How I know. Maybe running on emulator or some sort.
I played D1GP before man. Hard as hell.
New NFS the controls not nice dy. :bawling:
What laptop u got?
NFS controls are always not nice when played on PC. Gran Turismo 4 on PS2 is better.
Cheap laptop only. Toshiba M840, core i7 version.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You're sharp to notice this, haha.
Because 2 weeks ago my laptop died and for almost a week I din't have a proper PC to use, so less active at that time. After that, got new laptop and recently spend slightly more time playing pc games since new laptop has better specs than the old one. :biggrin:
Also, lately there is not much thread here that I can give much help or views.

Unfortunately or should i say fortunately, I'm not those nerdy type of people. :rofl:

But you looked like you're very free.
This one is funny, u r very observant :rofl:

cilok2 is not wrong..whats wrong is after light goes green, they stay at all lane with 'their pace'...should all goes to the left lane to let other faster guy go to work..

kinda like China, example 3 lane road...at traffic light becomes 4 lane while waiting..after that, goes back to 3 lane...kinda smooth if done correctly...
That one is different story altogether la bro. Not the same as the case about RR and Bikers.
Bikers are using superbike as well, we dont see superbike going slow after green light. And those kap cais are not blocking the cars on purpose, like u said slowly stay to the left after green light.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I will assume you are blind, at 0:26 the biker brake checked the Range Rover, so you being blind you didn't see that. But funny how you can read a forum board. Clearly the bikers are trying to "cari pasal". He did stop, but who knows what the bikers were trying to do when surrounding his car. If they kicked his car, or tried to open his door, he had every right to run over everything and escape to protect his family.

Marshall or marshmallow, does it matter? The biker who is in induced coma with broken legs does not have a valid license.

If you go to work, you expect to get paid, you hang out with gangsters, you expect to get shot, you hang out with a group of wheelie bikers in public roads, you expect to get run over.

Everything You Need To Know About The Terrifying SUV Vs Biker Attack
Yes, most probably when he stopped the bikers threatened and hence he tried to escape to save his family!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yes, most probably when he stopped the bikers threatened and hence he tried to escape to save his family!
That's an assumption, but I believe that to be the case considering NYPD did not charge the driver of the Range Rover.

If the Range Rover driver was in rage or was trying to pick a fight, that were many cases where he could have taken out a few more other bikers, for example, slamming brakes hard when a bike is right behind him, swerving and hitting a bike during the high speed highway chase etc.

Thus it builds a very strong case that he merely wants to escape and not cause harm to others.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
That's an assumption, but I believe that to be the case considering NYPD did not charge the driver of the Range Rover.

If the Range Rover driver was in rage or was trying to pick a fight, that were many cases where he could have taken out a few more other bikers, for example, slamming brakes hard when a bike is right behind him, swerving and hitting a bike during the high speed highway chase etc.

Thus it builds a very strong case that he merely wants to escape and not cause harm to others.
It is quite obvious it is bikegangbangers.
If it is Range Rover's rage, many bikers would have died instead of only ONE.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
no one died...
Yet.

I do hope the scum bag dies. Bike gangs who intimidate families with children deserve to die, every single one of them.

Some may say "but the other bikers are not involved". Well, you associate yourself with scumbags, you're a scumbag lah. Proper group of bikers would have rented a track and organized a track day. But these group of scumbags terrorise the streets of NY from time to time so its nothing new.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haha, you look at his post count you can tell already. Now almost 2000 posts already. Increasing at such a fast rate. He can become the next SF (you) in ZTH already. 10k post count. :rofl:
Ya he is faster since he joined in Mar 2013. Gonna be way faster than me :rofl:
Aiya what post count, not important, just enjoy ur time in ZTH will do.

Dei! U faster okay. u 1.3k dy.
U faster la bro. He joined June 2012 with 1.9K post count and you join Mar 2013 already 1.3K :rofl:

Anyway, any updated news on the bike case so far? Or end of the story adi? Just wanna know more about the paralyzed biker. We can say he deserve it or don't deserve it but then if he is in the group, then is consider as involve in it as well.

The same logic as, today 3 of your friends plan to rob the bank, they force u or ask u to go along. You went in with them during the robbery but did nothing but stand there and watch 3 of them threatening people with their guns and fled after that. If all are caught, even if you did nothing, u r consider as one of the accomplice for the bank robbery.

So, I wouldn't say that the biker who did not provoke the driver and got rammed over is innocent.
Moreover we do not know what happened after that after the biker got knocked down. So, the paralyzed one might have joined in provoking/threatening the Range Rover driver.

Still, is just something we can assume cuz we can't see what happened after that.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ya he is faster since he joined in Mar 2013. Gonna be way faster than me :rofl:
Aiya what post count, not important, just enjoy ur time in ZTH will do.

U faster la bro. He joined June 2012 with 1.9K post count and you join Mar 2013 already 1.3K :rofl:

Anyway, any updated news on the bike case so far? Or end of the story adi? Just wanna know more about the paralyzed biker. We can say he deserve it or don't deserve it but then if he is in the group, then is consider as involve in it as well.

The same logic as, today 3 of your friends plan to rob the bank, they force u or ask u to go along. You went in with them during the robbery but did nothing but stand there and watch 3 of them threatening people with their guns and fled after that. If all are caught, even if you did nothing, u r consider as one of the accomplice for the bank robbery.

So, I wouldn't say that the biker who did not provoke the driver and got rammed over is innocent.
Moreover we do not know what happened after that after the biker got knocked down. So, the paralyzed one might have joined in provoking/threatening the Range Rover driver.

Still, is just something we can assume cuz we can't see what happened after that.
Was wondering what the driver did before the videos too. Hmm..
The second I got from Izso's facebook. Didn't Google any follow-ups later on.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
I will assume you are blind, at 0:26 the biker brake checked the Range Rover, so you being blind you didn't see that. But funny how you can read a forum board. Clearly the bikers are trying to "cari pasal". He did stop, but who knows what the bikers were trying to do when surrounding his car. If they kicked his car, or tried to open his door, he had every right to run over everything and escape to protect his family.

Marshall or marshmallow, does it matter? The biker who is in induced coma with broken legs does not have a valid license.

If you go to work, you expect to get paid, you hang out with gangsters, you expect to get shot, you hang out with a group of wheelie bikers in public roads, you expect to get run over.

Everything You Need To Know About The Terrifying SUV Vs Biker Attack
noted, but of course i meant bikers are wrong since they made trouble since last year.

But anyway thanx for the extra info.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

He should definitely have called to the police i guess.
The victim called n also 200 others. Ixeo gave a link on the full story of this case.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys... any1 know where to get transparent rod for makin angel eye ???
:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience