Random Shot: Ferrari F355 Berlinetta in Paris

Discussion in 'News and Features' started by Kevin Lee, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee 5 Year | Silver

[​IMG]

Spotted this blue beauty when I was making my way to the Eiffel Tower. This railway bridge on top of the Pedestrian bridge on top of Bir Hakeim area, was set for the movie, Inception, where Arianne (Ellen Page) created her world with the help of Cobb (Leonardo Dicaprio). This place was also used in parts and scenes of the chase movie, Ronin.My shot looks like its shot out of a Hollywood movie and I'm pretty impressed with the Sony NEX-5.

I must say that it's pretty rare to find Ferrari in blue and this one comes with the Blu Tour de France! This car is the predecessor to the Ferrari F360 Modena and people loved this over the Ferrari F360. It is still pretty gorgeous despite being more than 15 years old now. The 3.5 litre V8 engine creates a long lasting impression in its days, creating 380hp and 363Nm, giving a 0-100 km/h sprint at 4.7 seconds. It's still a pretty impressive car in those days and I'm sure it still turns heads if parked next to its modern rivals. Enjoy my first random shot contribution on Zerotohundred.com

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

#1 Kevin Lee, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  2. xerofighter

xerofighter Not so senior member

looks like a mr2

3. tth tyre

tth tyre Senior Member

0-100 km/h sprint at 4.7 seconds..fast enough..

4. skazareth

skazareth Senior Member

i remember chatted with one lady in fbchat years back. she's a 2nd wife to one datuk somewhere in selangor. she posted pictures of her (husband's) M5..M6..and GTR-it was rare that time. then she mentioned the GTR broke its gearbox . i asked, then what replaces it? she said..my old husband want this old car (and she posted a pic of her in F355 Spider).

nah...unrelated story i know.. skip then.

#4 skazareth, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011