Random Shot: F60 Upskirt

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

F60 Enzos are not a common sight in our region. Some of you probably already know where to go to see one in the flesh. Seeing an Enzo having a Marilyn Monroe moment is even rarer occasion. Thought I'd share some of these upskirt pictures with fellow ZTH readers :)

Sneak peek into the hot seat...

Very tight space; not much room to move around and/or take pics.

Attachments

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
i told u not to take a pic of my grandma's car rite...
u just don't listen.. pffft...

zenom

Known Member
Dec 17, 2006
very red . watch Evo mag take this car for a delivery then u know how awful this car for long drive . lol . dont bash , i love exotics , head turner like this :)

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Only produce for lefty, as i recall u hav to own 2 horses b4 u can hav this.

Last edited:

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
very red . watch Evo mag take this car for a delivery then u know how awful this car for long drive . lol . dont bash , i love exotics , head turner like this :)
well, it's built for tracks, not to pick up children from school.. :P amazing looking car, love the interior... :)

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
well, it's built for tracks, not to pick up children from school.. :P amazing looking car, love the interior... :)
why not?:hmmmm:...If got money I surely buy one just to pickup my kid from school or drive it to mamak for a cup of teh tarik:love:...but I don't have that kind of money la.:bawling:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, the F60 (Like the F40 and F50) only comes in LHD and ownership of one can only come if there are two other prancing horses in the stable. Comes with T&Cs though, because it cannot just be any two Fezzas (i.e. F360 and F430) :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Right off the factory floor, the Honda CR-Z could be labeled quite a decent hot hatch. It might not be leaving rubber strips on the apexes of corners like its Civic Type-R sibling but it has received some promising reviews from the motoring press.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience