Random Shot: Bentley R-Type

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
This was a very rare opportunity to see such a marvelous limousine of its days, in this case, the Bentley R Type to appear in front of the Town Hall and City Hall of Penang State. You would imagine people in their tweeds and mustaches smoking cigars living the glorious times of the 50's, travelling in these luxurious limousines like these in the past.

These cars are super rare, they were built between 1952 to 1955, with only 2323 of these ever built. With such rarity, meeting one on the road is almost impossible, unless the car was parked and you get to approach the owner when he is around the car.

The car was fitted with a 4.6 litre straight six engine and was able to sprint from zerotohundred in 13.25 seconds and had a top speed of about 163.7 km/h. This car was definitely very fast in it's days, but it has now been trumped by modern cars that could easily match its performance any time.
Thank you to the owner, Calvin for giving me the oppurtunity to photograph the beautiful car.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My current Evo with Tomei Titanium Expreme Ti. But I think the sound too loud until I cant withstand it anymore.
So I have few suggestion from friend to modify it to made it more quiet. But I not sure which one the best or the most quiet way. I hope any Sifu here could suggest me or provide some idea to me.

In my mind I have 2 option to choose:
1. Change the mid pipe with Center...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience