Random Exotics Pics 2

Which Luxury/Exotics are flooding our streets recently?

• Bentley

Votes: 99 11.5%
  • Ferrari

Votes: 306 35.4%
  • Lamborghini

Votes: 193 22.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 236 27.3%
  • Maserati

Votes: 22 2.5%
  • Aston

Votes: 8 0.9%

• Total voters

fizdetail

Jun 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
0QUOTE=Auwen;1063723280]guess ...who i met ??
[/QUOTE]

i think it's belonging to david(rich man in PJ)..I ALWAYS SAW HIM AT CAR WASH SHOP AROUND PJ
:biggrin:

pretender

Apr 2, 2007
[/COLOR]

No idea what car this is. It was a 2-door pretty long car and had the Renesis rotary logo at the back and also said "3-rotor" (not sticker) at the back.

What car is this? Super rare from the looks of it
I think that might be a Mazda Cosmo. With 3-Rotor, 20b. I might be wrong though.

Last edited:

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
oh my.. Cosmos are rare as hens teeth in our land! would be nice if could meet the owner :biggrin:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
spotted "G1M550" LP550-2 Velentino Balboni in Langkawi Island, spotted this LP550 last month in KL....this is the real LP550-2 as i did walk around and look, it has the Velentino Balboni Limited batch near the door window, with white center console and white stripe leather seats....
eh, what is this car doing in langkawi now? the owner stays in the same condo. no wonder never see for some time now.......... must be registered in Langkawi to lari tax.........

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
eh, what is this car doing in langkawi now? the owner stays in the same condo. no wonder never see for some time now.......... must be registered in Langkawi to lari tax.........
not too sure, coz i snap this LP550 at JW Marriot KL before but saw it in langkawi, G1M plate is quite a lot in langkawi, its on few R35 and Magane RS also.....not too sure izit register in langkawi onot......

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia

hellsux

Jul 29, 2006
Kuantan, Pahang
something i discovered just now :D
so i guess it's a good thing to share out with u all..this beast is waiting for a new owner !! :D it's a Limited Edition Ferrari F458 OAKLEY DESIGN ... only few production in the world..and one of them landed in our BolehLand :D :rolleyes::rolleyes:

here u go:D
Ferrari 458 Italia Oakley Design - FREE TV PLASMA - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

not advertising purpose:) just sharing around[/QUOTE

it doesnt look good in white color.. :(

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
@Rubix: Thanks! You're too kind with your words.;) Btw, that is a really cool Porsche! Hope to see it more in the near future.

Superleggera!

Last edited:

Rubix

Known Member
May 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Porsche

Umm, What bmw is this? (yes, i know its not an m3. m3 badge is fake)

SL 190

Bentley

Rolls Royce

AMG

Maserati

and 1 question, any1 knows how to make photos from photobucket appear smaller when i post? Its damn big compared to photos from flickr

Last edited:

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
that's a M coupe aka clown shoe. the car that i wish to do a photoshot
technically, it is running on the S54 engine which you can see in E46 M3 series
but i have no idea why the owner decided to stamped the M3 badges on it
i guess the original one were scraped off. below is the stock form with just the ///M

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This really made my day, my friend tagged me in FB on this :rofl: :laugh:

Enjoy...is an OLD THREAD but I'm sure LYN kakis read before. Fstrader was there commenting :rofl:

AHA...sorry guys but I was out busy racing.

I happy that my top VIOS thread actually registered 70 pages worth of good stuff!

Anyways, I convoyed to ulu Yam last yesterday, met a few guys in ulu yam.

2 RX7s and 1 S15.

They were quite fast but haha...thanks god for my GT wing and 17inch sport rims.

They're...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience