rally forum - MRC

RS4wd

Known Member
Dec 16, 2003
any update from recent rally at Tenggara, Kluang?Gosh i missed the event...(kerja laa)

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
hey guys, wanna know whether you guys know how to karamjit singh our flying sikh m'sia. coz i'm having this opening ceremony in my uni, and it's gonna be big. really appreciate if you guys can help me.

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
successful for MRC07 round 1 in bahau, karam champion..saladin dnf due to gearbox problem..result

Mrc07 rd1 final: karam, takeshi, rozali, benny, guna, shafie, doc, nik, azizul, nuswadi, salehudin, nandu, jamal, mike ari, james r, kk ngai, kp chiang, nusfakamil, abd wahab, nuzul. Dnf: saladin, thomas.

Mar 30, 2007
what happened to Guna,lim leong onn,nandu, did perodua, R3 got problems
2wd fight is not the same without adrin Lam

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
R3 not participate in 1st round...guna drove his own car...lom leong onn..gearbox problem...nandu roll second last SS if im not mistaken....

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
malaysian rally has too many ego's in a sport thats on the verge of dying again. I honestly dont see any clear path to how its going to grow any further. unless someone else has something more optimistic to say about it?

-ralliace who seems to think i am accusing him of bragging coz of his nick, when in fact his nick has nothing to do with it, his own words speak for themselves.

Fujiwara

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
huh???

we all friends.... we live together...we rally together.

shazmi, hows shazli 's honda?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

elo ppl..need,pls let me know where the place to re fiber my xzos..
let me know the place n the price...loc pj
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience