rally forum - MRC

Ralliace

Jan 3, 2006
Hey Gary... perhaps you forgot that Adrian used to drive for PERT or you are just too new to rallying. :)

And yes, "Khome" did navigate Adrian once in MRC Round 5 last year but just for one round cause Adrian's usual co-driver had work commitments. They weren't in the APRC, just the MRC.

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Ralliace,

You talk like you've been rallying for quite some time...
Mind sharing with us who you really are ???

And by the way my nick is spelled KHORNE and not KHOME...
It's rude to get names/nicks wrong, don't you think ???

Ralliace

Jan 3, 2006
Firstly, its even more rude to demand someone for his identity when we have the freedom to use nick rather than real names. I guess that why we have nick names.

Secondly, winning a class in one of the rounds in the MRC 2004 didn't qualify as championship material. Hope this is not shocking news to you.

And yes, I been in the rallying scene long enough here in Malaysia from the time when rally enthusiasts never use bragged about the little achievements they did.

Good day, KHORNE.

Last edited:

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Ralliace,

Why you so sensitive ???
Whos demanding ??? Whos braggin ???
I merely asked you who you are, which part of my sentence demanded you for your identity ???
"Mind sharing with us who you really are ???"

If you didn't want to reveal yourself then just say so, don't accuse me of demanding for your identity, seriously I couldn't care less anymore...

"Secondly, winning a class in one of the rounds in the MRC 2004 didn't qualify as championship material. Hope this is not shocking news to you. "

It's not shocking news to me cause you asked which championship did Ford win and I know that if you were a seasoned rally enthusiast shold know that Ford didn't win any... I certainly know for a fact cause I navigated for Ford for that season. We won the P12 Open class category but not the overall championship.

"And yes, I been in the rallying scene long enough here in Malaysia from the time when rally enthusiasts never use bragged about the little achievements they did."

And what's this braggin and all ??? Have I every bragged about my rallying achievements and experiences, the only reason why I go rallying cause I love the sport and nothing else...

For someone who's so called "experienced" in rallying, you certainly lack basic understandings of the english language...

Good Day to you

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
gary said:
............adrian has always been a privateer. his first appearance in rallying with a proper team was last year with SR-motorsport. This years marks his 2nd appearance with a team....................
Yeah, Adrian drove for PERT when he was like 19 or 20, a real natural talent. Unfortunately, his career has gone backwards since then, which is a real pity.

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Kookaburra,

Gary also wrote
"please correct me if i'm wrong khorne*."

Well at least Gary is asking for clarifications... But I didn't correct him cause I haven't been visiting the rally section very often...

But yeah I would agree that Adrian is a natural talent...

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
Ralliace said:
Hey Gary... perhaps you forgot that Adrian used to drive for PERT or you are just too new to rallying. :)

And yes, "Khome" did navigate Adrian once in MRC Round 5 last year but just for one round cause Adrian's usual co-driver had work commitments. They weren't in the APRC, just the MRC.

mistake by me on my part. and i guess i dont know anything about rallying.

The rally scene is small enough as it is, and seems to be dying a 2nd or even 3rd death. If you proud of rallying and want to see the sport grow, i think you should start by not criticising others who are new to it and who want to see it grow. The first round of this years MRC had only 17 starters, and rally "look-alikes" had to be added into the start list to make it look bigger than it really is. I think that should concern all supporters of rallying more, rather than fighting among each other. Since the rally community is so small, what are you afraid of that you have to hide behind a nickname?

you accuse others of bragging, but you also seem to have an attitude of i'm better than everyone else here.

please respond.

Last edited:

Ralliace

Jan 3, 2006
gary said:
mistake by me on my part. and i guess i dont know anything about rallying.

The rally scene is small enough as it is, and seems to be dying a 2nd or even 3rd death. If you proud of rallying and want to see the sport grow, i think you should start by not criticising others who are new to it and who want to see it grow. The first round of this years MRC had only 17 starters, and rally "look-alikes" had to be added into the start list to make it look bigger than it really is. I think that should concern all supporters of rallying more, rather than fighting among each other. Since the rally community is so small, what are you afraid of that you have to hide behind a nickname?

you accuse others of bragging, but you also seem to have an attitude of i'm better than everyone else here.

please respond.

Oh come on Gary.... please don't feel so upset when I brought out a point you had missed out. (Adrian being at PERT)

About my nickname, Ralliace doesn't literally mean I am the Rally Ace. Go figure this one out. Hey, at least gimme some credit here for coming out with a creative nick. And mind you, I never intended to mislead you that I am better than everyone else here. Like I said, I just know enough.

Support the local rallying scene? Been doing so for so many year! By participating, organising, being a spectator, a member of a service crew, just to name a few. I'll continue with my contributions tho. So perhaps we'll bump into each other again.

Now that I have given you so many details about myself, why not use YOUR "experience" to guess who I really am.

Cheers, dudes.

Last edited:

Ralliace

Jan 3, 2006
And Khorne, thanks for the English lessons. Appreciate it a lot. You're a gem!

Eric Chen

Jun 26, 2006
This year MRC 06 set the new road,is near kota tinggi?How have rally car to sell?

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
The ROM is from 18 August - 20 August but the official hotel is at the waterfront and the rally is somewhere between Kota Tinggi & Kluang! A round trip of like 200km everyday.......

I hope to be able to make the trip and watch this round. Never been to an APRC round.

Eric Chen

Jun 26, 2006
Dear all rally fans,this year MRC 06 road is near kulai area ,mif i come out kulai toll which road should i take the road to reach the rally area?

Eric Chen

Jun 26, 2006
Hi,every one know MRC06 how to go?Enter which road is near the stage,if from KL?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My mom just recently purchased an Avanza and wanted to do V-kool tinting for it. My question is-

- Is v-kool the best tinting in Malaysia? Other suggestions?

- Where can I do it somewhere in Cheras/KL by authorised installers?

- How much will it cost to so full tinting?

Thanks for your feedbacks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience