R34 GTR and wife photoshoot

couleur

Known Member
Mar 20, 2008
pardon me...

but your wife here looks like "tai kar che" with the skyline. Also looks like shes the one who owns it...

Bump: pardon me...

but your wife here looks like "tai kar che" with the skyline. Also looks like shes the one who owns it...

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Nice car u have there... but sorry to say your wife spoil the pics...You ask too comment this is my honest comment sorry if im too blunt...
I think the pictures are nice..good combination bcoz...both are his..this is one way how we appreciate our love one...

16V

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Great....damn cool pretty, i mean the car. V-spec.....vroooooooommmmm

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
huh?? Suddenly the thread is alive again? Who korek-korek old newspaper ar?

Andy0625

Known Member
Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Picture 1 & 4 works pretty well but other picture, the expression of your wife is just - not ready yet. On Picture 8 , maybe shoot from a little higher angle showing your engine bay and have a eye contact with the camera ? Besides that , the background is pretty complicated , try make the background cleaner.

It's a good start using off-lighting flash nevertheless , keeps up on that and keeps more photo coming.
Thumbs up.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Vibratile is a new generation lightweight sound and vibration solution for use in motor vehicles that is applied to the doors, fender, roof and/or other body panels found on the vehicle.

The conventional method adopted by car manufacturers is by adding more weight to the structure. Weight addition burdens the car as it increases fuel consumption. Vibratile is developed as a lightweight and instant panel hardener as an alternative solution.

By simply attaching the conveniently sized...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience