R3 Satria Neo is as fiery as its colour code

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
a few month ago ,a korean sell his S15 spec R MT here just rm85k .
seach the old post ,black color 1.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/358678-nissan-silvia-s15-spec-r-2000-a.html

i found the post, o..dont need rm85k, just rm 80k can get it.
dem...should have saw this thread earlier...Rm80k so damn cheap..if lucky maybe can get full loan.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
that why for all car over 10year above,bank not able give loan anymore.the owner hard to find out buyer who can pay cash..what why car price drop so fast...normally lot of driver prefer loan rather cash...only happen to rich/super rich buy any ferrari/lambo in cash...:burnout:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if track record good they able to give higher loan.....
i dun think got ppl buy lambo or ferrari cash, cos scared SPR or income tax chase after them :) min pun take up 2-3 yrs loan.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
oh ya...i dunno tat as havent got super rich friend who able buy tat car cash.take loan repay within 2 -3 year (24-36 month)walau...just dunno how much per month?hehehe...for me,buy a vios also wan take 7 year max repay back bank :thefinger:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
I think the R3 Neo is a good platform to horn a person's driving skill, not much driver's aid and fancy gadgets and electronics. Just pure driving.
a driver's car. :driver:

and (to me) the seats doesn't actually look THAT bad la.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
yeah that one was a really good deal, way below market price which is around 100-120k

that really depends on ur luck, in the past 2-3 yrs ive seen so far 2-3 s15s trading for 8x,xxx and 9x,xxx, all spec-R manual sr20det

in this case yes that s15 will be a better buy haha
There's no doubt that Silvia S15 is a much much better car in every aspect. It's from a different class after all. But as with any aging car, you will definely need to fork out more money for maintenance. Probably around 10-15k at least for the first 2 years. That's not including mods.

s.r

May 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys, noob here.

so, RM79k for this car? is it worth it?

for a single guy, of coz u can use 2 door car, BUT, the parents will give u 1001 reason why u shouldnt. plus, its more expensive than Persona, Waja 2nd Hand, Vios, City.... and its 2DOOR.

you can get hot hatches, like MRS (the best), Celica, MR2, even Silvia, but the bank wouldnt want to give u high loans, mean u need to fork up high deposit, high installment, and high maintenance cost, since the car is a bit old. but they are really head turner, of coz :proud:

but you dont want to be a normal young driver, driving normal Neo or CPS, u want something different, than the rest. u want to be faster, but of coz, u r young, and u dont hv lots of money to buy all H&T car. unless if ur somebody's kids or u sell illegal things successfully.

so, what choice do u have?? please suggest.

i think, Satria Neo CPS R3 , even the price tag is a bit high, is still a good, and affordable car to own. It didnt offer you a zillion HP, nor 0.00001 millisecond 0 - 60 kmh, but it offer you, a kick in its own speed, better corner biting (like u really know about proper race cornering technique) , and shorter stopping distance. even the COSMETICS is really nice. Lightweight alloy and bla bla bla.

its a limited edition, which offer you your own satisfaction, a bit of speed, safe, and good feelings of handling. and u wouldnt have to scratch ur head for the wear and tear of the car since its new.

so, if u have it, do you think you can make use of it?

just my 2cents. :)

nates_GTR

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I never doubt r3 will come out with awesome product.. For rm79k.. it's still worth it considering resale value of r3 doesn't fall too much.. just one example..
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/103732-satria-r3-for-sale.html
and one more think For 80k second hand cars.. rather than buying a silvia or gtt I'll buy BMW E46.. or Mercedes E class.. It's a class above..
Just ask any girl.. Honda,nissan or BMW/nercedes? I'm sure it's BMW/mercedes

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
thats true, but cost of continental parts are definitely a class above as well

buying is one thing, maintaining it is another

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
I would prefer a SNeo with a R3 badge that looks like a half track car. Maintain the AC, dash board, floor mat and rear seats, with certified roll cage, got coilover and at least slotted brake rotors, and the car is legal on the road.

Take it or not is not my concern. I just want R3 people to know that, to earn long term money, 1st you must win race, then start make some real racing parts. Once the name strong enough, then expand the coverage. This R3 SNeo may generate some income. But it is with the expense of your image. Now you need to spend at least double money and time to get back what suppose to be. Like those days, putting something with R3 logo is kind of proud. But after this SNeo, R3? better put M7 or works engineering.
Dude, the car u want exist, it's called the Satria NEO R3 Club Sport.

And R3 has won with the NEO. in MME 2008 they were Class B Champions.

BTW R3 would make u a NEO Race car if you ask them to. But would you pay for it is another matter la

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Dude, the car u want exist, it's called the Satria NEO R3 Club Sport.

And R3 has won with the NEO. in MME 2008 they were Class B Champions.

BTW R3 would make u a NEO Race car if you ask them to. But would you pay for it is another matter la

Based on the spec and price found on:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-limited-edition-satria-neo-r3-clubsport.html

I would say this red Sneo is over priced. If they come out with a unlimited edition club sport, I really think about buying one to replace my 1993 mivec wira. Let me find who wanna sell a used one. Roll cage legally on the road, cannot run fast also never mind, most important can see mar.

Thanks for letting me know there is such a car. No need to think about that Renault Clio R3 that cost RM300k.

Just FYI, if want to build, I rather build it by myself. I'm doing it on my car now. Hopefully I can post a show off thread by the end of the year. Really thank you la for letting me know about the car. I'll try to contact the seller when I come back.

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
errr....some question....if this is R3 Satria Neo..... then before this all hypes over this was what?

PROTON Satria Neo R3 - GlamCar.com

1 is R3 Satria Neo and the latter is Satria Neo R3..... how many R3s are there (apart from GTi R3):hmmmm:

Need ACTIFAST now...headache

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My car.. After being used for 21 years... Many parts have been rusted due to paint peeling off from them.

I did not realise, a large chunk have been missing from the bottom sides of my car, I think due to water splashed from my front tyres..

I need to re-weld them so that my car can be jacked on those tyre jacking machines..

They quoted my RM 150 for both sides.. No Painting..

Is it worth it ? THANKS !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience