Question.

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
heard that malaysia is going to have a rally school in 2008,setting up by karamjit singh.is that real?

Last edited:

Ralliace

Jan 3, 2006
Been hearing about it for the last two years! Nothing happened. Guess it was just somebody's flavour of the season. Biasa la.

|| jim ||

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
yea.. i agree.. according to rumours karam will be driving again next year.. so he wont have time..

Last edited:

saifulevo6

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
as we all know that karam also is busy to drive here and there....how come he will be a instructor......hmmmm i guest we all have to wait patiently.....if got this oppurtunities , we all will register should we?:)

saifulevo6

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
i think about the cost that we have to pay for the lesson still can be neg. as he should know that we are beginners...but anyway we can hope by one day all this can be true....no more rumors....so tiring....lorrr..

extremeondirt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Western Aus
hmm..heard that long time ago too....but dont c any action yet...in the meantime... ||jim||..r u interested to give us a few tips or mayb a one-day course? =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all,

just wanted to find out what the general opinion is for the top range Honda City and the Kia Forte.

City around 90k and the Forte around 94k.. but City oni 1.6, Forte 2.0.

In terms of exterior Forte and City look like clones...Interior got any comments?

Anyone compared these cars? in terms of performance and quality which would be a better buy?

Appreciate any feedback :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience