Pusat Tayar Hung Tat@Seremban Cheated Costumer

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
There cheaper than Kean Lee Hin?:smokin:
Yes. Seems KLH price slightly higher even if compare to other shops for other tyres according to some.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wangsa Maju where?
PTS Tyre Auto Service. But I got a 1 year old tyre instead. Forgot to ask on phone what year.

They say new one only coming in about 1 month later.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
PTS Tyre Auto Service. But I got a 1 year old tyre instead. Forgot to ask on phone what year.

Ok thx, I'd try check them out later once my tires gone.
1 year old tires is still ok.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Ooops, you enter bro. 6UE5t territory......hahhahhahahahaha:biggrin:
No lah, but it's just not far so might be a good option.
I heard buying tires in Port Klang gives the best/cheapest prices, is that true?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ok thx, I'd try check them out later once my tires gone.
1 year old tires is still ok.

K la those guys but best call to find out price 1st before dropping by, at least u know the price adi.
Price of tyres not including metal air valve tube ya. One cost RM5 I think or was it RM10 lol.

I heard buying tires in Port Klang gives the best/cheapest prices, is that true?
RM205 for 205/55/16. So the width is RM1 per width :laugh:

Buy tyres from Klang indeed cheaper, I got a friend who has a friend with workshop there really price different a lot.

Can go Klang for makan makan when time to change tyre. Then worth it xD.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

I google and it shows PTS in Setapak. Is that near Wangasa Maju area?

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

That depends on the tyres you want. I never bought from Klang because after factor the travel time, petrol, toll etc., and the price difference for me it is not worth. For some if the tyres cost is gid difference then it is worth the trip.
But remember of after sales too, like if balancing and alignment is not good, then going back there to get it re-done will be costly. If send to another shop nearby then got to pay again.
Some friends, what they do is buy the tyres and bring back to usual shop for fitting and alignment. But this has is cons too. What if the tyre is heavily out of balance, to make a claim have to travel to Klang again. However this is not too common a problem and for outright purchase can ask for further discount....:driver:

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

RM205 for 205/55/16. So the width is RM1 per width :laugh:

Buy tyres from Klang indeed cheaper, I got a friend who has a friend with workshop there really price different a lot.

Can go Klang for makan makan when time to change tyre. Then worth it xD.
Smaller sizes may not differ too much. Some tyre shops in Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning also can get good prices nowadays. Not sure how good Rawang prices are nowadays.....:smokin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

That depends on the tyres you want. I never bought from Klang because after factor the travel time, petrol, toll etc., and the price difference for me it is not worth. For some if the tyres cost is gid difference then it is worth the trip.
But remember of after sales too, like if balancing and alignment is not good, then going back there to get it re-done will be costly. If send to another shop nearby then got to pay again.
Some friends, what they do is buy the tyres and bring back to usual shop for fitting and alignment. But this has is cons too. What if the tyre is heavily out of balance, to make a claim have to travel to Klang again. However this is not too common a problem and for outright purchase can ask for further discount....:driver:

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Smaller sizes may not differ too much. Some tyre shops in Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning also can get good prices nowadays. Not sure how good Rawang prices are nowadays.....:smokin:
Yeah, if for 17' branded tires can be cheaper by say rm50-100 per tire then might be worth it to go there.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Ya setapak and wangsa maju is like beside only. Nearby, But this shop is actually near festival mall.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this incredibly balanced machine, take on the Autopolis track. He laps a respectable 1:54:09 minute around the Autopolis track. His machine is so balanced that it could carve the corners around the circuit so easily. The V-TEC sound is synonimous with all things Honda, so a video not to be missed.

YouTube - Kyushu-danji NSX
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience