Pusat Tayar Hung Tat@Seremban Cheated Costumer

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ok at least got Michelin.
Best call to ask price 1st before going bro. Unless very close to the boss then okay la haha!
Michelin I get from the manjalara shop usually. Cuz getting tyres from them is usually okay. But not major mods.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Best call to ask price 1st before going bro. Unless very close to the boss then okay la haha!
Michelin I get from the manjalara shop usually. Cuz getting tyres from them is usually okay. But not major mods.
Why suddenly on Mod already? What to mod on tyres? Rims?:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Why suddenly on Mod already? What to mod on tyres? Rims?:biggrin:
Hahaha! They dont sell rims la. I meant to say buy and change tyres there okay. Major mods like transplant or overhaul engine dont need to go there LOL!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
hung tat?? where was this tyre shop??? sounds like familiar....

but nevermind..in seremban got another shop for cheap tyre...at rahang there...
...but other service not sure good or not (even heard got case of selling damaged rims)

for better service and security in choosing tyre...better go modern tyre senawang (opposite jpj senawang there) the best tyre related services in seremban and tyre price also not that expensive...they do carry some cheaper tyre option too....

raayeop

Known Member
May 14, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I had a strange experience at this Pusat Tayar Hung Tat few months back. I went to the shop for the first time but it was closed. There is a sign to call a dude named "Jimmy Chan". So, I called him up to tell him about some business arrangement that I am doing and enquire if he is interested. He said "ok.. nanti saya tengok dulu"..
A month or so after that, I happened to be in Seremban and just thought of dropping by the shop just to say hello. I was greeted by a slightly older man. I asked him if he is Jimmy. He said he is not and said Jimmy is away on business. Anyway, I talked to this older man telling him about the telephone conversation with Jimmy a month ago etc.. He said he will inform Jimmy that I dropped by.
The funny thing is.. I changed my phone to a better one with whatsapp / telegram / wechat etc few days after that.. And guess what.. the picture of Jimmy on the contact list is the same old dude that I spoke to at Hung Tat.
So, it is either I am so intimidating (yup a lone skinny slightly pot bellied middle aged dude can be intimidating too, you know) or someone loves putting up a picture of an old dude (instead of a pix of a son / daughter)... SAighhh...

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Is because you are not buying tyres from him but selling, so he push you off.......

raayeop

Known Member
May 14, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
:biggrin: I was telling him that I will work for him for no monthly gaji or whatsoever.. If I bring my friends to his shop, I want a small commission.. Maybe this arrangement is new in Seremban.. sighhh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For all those car lover out there:

Im currently distibuting the new product from overseas to any of u that business in car care that make the car that been apply look dame preety!

It is a polish that when apply to to your car and will be giving a 5 year guaranty (not warranty) that your car will shine like hell.!!!!!!!!!!!

It is suitable to all those metallic and even 2k colour paint.
Dame nice, it is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience