Pusat Tayar Hung Tat@Seremban Cheated Costumer

May 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
This thread is created with no intention whatsoever to defame said party: (Pusat Tayar Hung Tat). All reviews and comments are of personal experiences and dissatisfaction only. Experiences among individuals may vary.

I had bad experience purchase new tyres from Pusat Tayar Hung Tat at Seremban.

Before i went to the shop, i had confirmed the price and stock for the Dunlop D05 size 205/55/16 via Whatsapp and tele-communication. Unfortunately, he is not consented the early offered price is amounting RM190 per tyre and informed the stock is not available when i at the shop. He is offered the said tyre price is RM260 and refused his early confirmation even I had proved the price in the Whatsapp (attachment). :thefinger:

Since the stock is not available, he is promote the tyre made in Thailand as shown in their advertisement via the "Mudah - Tayar baru 205-16 inch made in Thai Japan". The price was advertised RM170.
Then, he is again highlighted that the price is RM230. :thefinger:

Here, I'm willing sharing the above and to warm the fellow forumers be carefully the businesses static of Pusat Tayar Hung Tat.

Regards.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, if the prices are not the same as what was previous offered/mentioned just leave the place. He has lost a customer already.
If anyone still go ahead and change at the higher price, we cannot help him already....:thefinger:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, that's a case of blatant liars of the seller. Unbelievable that people can resort to such lows. :banghead: If I were you I'd immediately gave him a piece of my mind and left, no way I'm gonna even stay long enough to listen to him suggesting another tire!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
dirty business scheme....

Sweet talk at first through the phone, or in advertisement. Promise customers everything...Even promise customer his wife....hahaha
When customers visit the shop, the boss give standard excuses like

"just finish stock"
"Offer just ended"
"Offer only limited to first 20 customers" (funny, you always be the 21th customer)
"Offer only available, IF customer buy more than RM1000.... etc"
"Offer only available IF you are a member (membership application RM20.00+++)
"Offer only available IF you visit the main shop"
"Offer price if you buy a minimum 250 units" (Harga borong....damn popular in Mudah.com)
"Last minute price revision (up price) due to petrol price increase, transportation, etc)

I have heard all these B/S before.....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah, that's a case of blatant liars of the seller. Unbelievable that people can resort to such lows. :banghead: If I were you I'd immediately gave him a piece of my mind and left, no way I'm gonna even stay long enough to listen to him suggesting another tire!
Many dirty tactics one. Cheap tyres, add valve price, add credit card charges, add alignment then the famous camber gone wrong thing, and finally price back to square one offered by other shops.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

dirty business scheme....

Sweet talk at first through the phone, or in advertisement. Promise customers everything...Even promise customer his wife....hahaha
When customers visit the shop, the boss give standard excuses like

"just finish stock"
"Offer just ended"
"Offer only limited to first 20 customers" (funny, you always be the 21th customer)
"Offer only available, IF customer buy more than RM1000.... etc"
"Offer only available IF you are a member (membership application RM20.00+++)
"Offer only available IF you visit the main shop"
"Offer price if you buy a minimum 250 units" (Harga borong....damn popular in Mudah.com)
"Last minute price revision (up price) due to petrol price increase, transportation, etc)

I have heard all these B/S before.....
Bro. ken, Oh! heard before, I thought you are the schemer......hahhahahahhahahha:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Taiko VR2turbo,

hahahah, me not schemer......me oni victim. My face like newbie, so I always kena con. haih....
So now share-share my bitter lessons at ZTH so members don't not to get conned....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Taiko VR2turbo,

hahahah, me not schemer......me oni victim. My face like newbie, so I always kena con. haih....
So now share-share my bitter lessons at ZTH so members don't not to get conned....
Good to post your experience so others hopefully they read and get wiser. When I first started out in the forum I was very much attached to Autoworld. There I lead the Tyre and Wheel forum for quite a few years and those days many were not aware of a lot of things. How to read the sidewall, what it means and so on. I even had a tyre shop boss tell me, you are teaching them too well. Nowadays many look at manufacturing date first when buying tyres. I told him, well they are the consumer and they have the right to know and not get con....:rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yeah, have to be careful these days. Conmen everywhere, lurking and ready to pounce on the unsuspected.
Economy is already bad, and now ppl con the salaryman from their hard earned money...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
change tyre? Easy. Bring VR2Turbo with you. :biggrin:
Yah! thinking back we were in Acanta and Hup Shun for your tyre change woh!
Was with bro. Issuzark for his tyre change too.....:driver:
So your 215/45R17 finish already or not? and what have you decided on next?:smokin:........hahhahhaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yah! thinking back we were in Acanta and Hup Shun for your tyre change woh!
Was with bro. Issuzark for his tyre change too.....:driver:
So your 215/45R17 finish already or not? and what have you decided on next?:smokin:........hahhahhaha:biggrin:
Ya will date Vr2turbo next round if can hahaha

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya will date Vr2turbo next round if can hahaha
So far you don't need me mah! You went Weng Heng kena chopped nicely, lucky Kean Lee Hin was okay since know bro. stupidcar. Anyway the tyres you used my contacts don't sell.....hhahahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

after that, need to belanja taiko Vr2turbo roti canai and teh tarik??:biggrin:
That one very cheap only... If insist starbucks coffee then he chialat.....hhahhahahhaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So far you don't need me mah! You went Weng Heng kena chopped nicely, lucky Kean Lee Hin was okay since know bro. stupidcar. Anyway the tyres you used my contacts don't sell.....hhahahhahaha:rofl:

That one very cheap only... If insist starbucks coffee then he chialat.....hhahhahahhaha:rofl:
Ya kena chopped with that stupid camber nut. But I didnt get my tyres from Kean Lee Hin, Saga Group usually recommend go there also.

I went to wangsa maju, setapak there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

come here to give tips and hints about the 2way alarm.

i am using King Eagle. Functional wise is pretty good though the communication range doesnt seems to be as far as stated.

- Question on remote start.

My system crank 'abit' longer than normal turn-key start. Is not axactly overcranking. During normal key start my car only require half second crank whereby the alarm system crank for a second lo.

currently the 'stop-cranking' sensor is connected to 'Check oil pressure'. So i wonder...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience