Proton Wira VR4 Endorsed - Project Car - 94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Wira VR4 Endorsed - Project Car - 94

-Nick-

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Proton Wira Sedan 1994 with vr4 engine endorsed.

Comes with :
1) VR4 engine with 2mm metal gasket BUT NO turbo kit (turbine, injectors, manifold etc etc)
2) Evo disc brakes front and back
3) Evo Gearbox
4) Evo bodykit with widebody
5) Standard Wira rims (Unless you want the rims [18 inch Original from Japan, Yokohama AVS + tyres] in the picture then you have to top up RM3000.00)
6) All the engine mounting and drive shaft recently changed.
7) Stock/Standard absobers/springs
8) Number Plate : BEE 282

Please take note that there is NO turbo kit included in this sale. This will be good for anyone that wants to push more bhp and you can choose which parts you want to use. Basically you just slap on a turbo kit and you can run like a horse as the gearbox, brakes, metal gasket and mounting is all ready. What you see is what you get from the pictures. Price is FIRM (RM10,000) so please call/sms Only if you are comfortable with the price or if you have any enquiry Thank You.

RM10,000.00
Please PM / Call / SMS : 012-2030392

Attachments

Last edited:

-Nick-

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Thanks for all the inquiry, please keep it coming :D

emanage86

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
tis car owner not cal BERTDERN??last time tis car with many extras n big turbo....how come bcome like tis dy???? ^^

-Nick-

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Yes it was bertdeen's car and he sold it to me sometime back. All the big turbo and extra stuff is still with me but i thought it would be easier to sell by de-modding it as i have other plans for the turbos and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodday guys.

Some cars may be so precious that money can't buy. How if they accidentally damaged... or broken? If bodyparts are concerned, they can be handmade. Here soem samples! Do comment if you have something to say. I reckon they can't be hundred percent as the original ones, however so close to actual design is possible.

A Capri fender for instant

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience