Proton VIP Makeover

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
hoi. request gile2. haha..

anyway, not htat i'm gonna ask them for engine mods.
just that maybe if they can consider an ok looking car and making the exterior and interior look brand new.
they can leave out the engine as it is and just concentrate on the body structure, chassis, suspension, etc (everything to do with ride & handling).

and my engine is not modded la. its a standard engine from a Mitsu car plonked into my car.
and it's becoz the ori V6 engine succumbed to an untimely death..... not becoz i suka2 wanna change.

hehe...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Let's say if one of the lucky "VIP" sent a Neo, by any chance they they could the pimp it with all the Neo S2000 packages - like the Xtrac 6-speed sequential transmission with Alcon clutch and 3 player LSD?! :hmmmm:

jay-z

Dec 20, 2007
judging from the way the handled this car from the onset.. i think they do have a discussion session with the chosen individual for the makeover to understand what he wants from the makeover, his taste and what to stay away from.. all these considerations then go into the makeover kot.. i dunno but that 's what seems to be the way.. whether you want F1, or rally spec or drift or EV concept maybe they can or cannot accommodate is another story.. but honestly, at least they are doing something different for Protonians here compared to other car brands... salute them for the idea and effort!

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
his saga now lawa ohh. one-of-a-kind also!

ah damn i envy the fella. my waja they din wanna do up oso ar? pleaseee!

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I don't think a Perdana ever get a R3 treatment, or did it?

Maybe can get one of those Perdana airport limo guys to send in their application, you know limo and taxi guys have a lot of interesting stories to tell.

R3 Perdana V6 limo... gonna be a beast...

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
NeuroOne said:
hoi. request gile2. haha..

anyway, not htat i'm gonna ask them for engine mods.
just that maybe if they can consider an ok looking car and making the exterior and interior look brand new.
they can leave out the engine as it is and just concentrate on the body structure, chassis, suspension, etc (everything to do with ride & handling).

and my engine is not modded la. its a standard engine from a Mitsu car plonked into my car.
and it's becoz the ori V6 engine succumbed to an untimely death..... not becoz i suka2 wanna change.

hehe...
See you are demoted Proton already by saying ori V6 cannot make it.....haha sure kena disqualified la....infact Perdana not much thing can do for outlook for me widebody is best way to make Perdana look more nicer. If talking outlook I think Waja is the best car to do it.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Danz if they spray yr Perdana to pink colour....would be nice rite...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
I wonder which proton is next?! Saga Knight?! Putra perhaps?! Tiara?! :rofl: :hmmmm:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
[H] [K] [S];1063698333 said:
I wonder which proton is next?! Saga Knight?! Putra perhaps?! Tiara?! :rofl: :hmmmm:
confirm at least 1 gti/putra that will be the one to look out for
on a side note those r3 rims are effing awesome!!! :adore: :adore:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
I wonder when they restored the chassis, did they do any chassis strengthening/double stitching or something?!

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
[H] [K] [S];1063698355 said:
I wonder when they restored the chassis, did they do any chassis strengthening/double stitching or something?!
from the pics we can see that they did take everything apart so it is a possibility
but i personally dont think they would have as it is meant for sports type car plus i doubt the owner would approve as he is a family man and that would make the ride very uncomfortable

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

considering dropping either a 4g93 or 4g63 into my 2001 lancer, any comments on the fit? i.e. engine mounts positioning.

and also the cost?

used to play civic so not too sure abt lancer....anyone have any workshops in jb to recommend?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience