Proton Savvy turbo????

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
how to take photo bruder, gf is having her 'that time of the mth' thing. lucky when i slow down to look nvr kena whacked. later i go there see if the 'sawi' is still there. when came out from factory it is called 'savvy' when accident terus become 'sawi'.

ProPower

Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
white_bird said:
aiyo.. y din take photo?? so it banged lorry?? or bus?? or some 4x4??
i tot it was supposed to withstand those things. so wat happen???

moppy

Known Member
Feb 9, 2004
Renault Clio

Ever heard of Renault Clio? Source the hafkat and drop in lar.

V6 power.

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
i think its not fair to base a car's toughness by visually asessing its road accident damage only. i have even seen smashed up bmws , volvos & many contis........this is really very subjective......damage to car in an accident depends on the circumstances leading to the accident , a car which smashed against a tree or lampost at high speed woulld be damaged a lot more compared to a collision with another vehicle.....a tough car does not mean it will be less damaged in an accident......

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
yes. but BMW doesn't advertise their cars being run over by Bigfoot trucks or being used by KingKongs and Godzillas to scratch their backs.

and my biggest gripe is the TOUGHNESS seems to be they're only marketing gimmick for the Sawi. no mention on any other specifics of the car.

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
we may never know what they advertise in overseas television ?? here maybe those contis dont require such ads coz ppl are paying a lot for those cars & everybody knows contis are hardy toys........no need to say what

but why proton is putting such ad ?? cos all the while their products has been bombed with one particular negative comment : the car is lembik/not strong/milo tins/smash like cockroach in an accident

so naturally to show the rakyat that they have indeed done something abt this , they now have built a tough car & are showing off .... in television lah.....real life we don't know so far.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Master there,
i'm a junior in this scene.
I wish to convert my 4g15 dohc 16V to 4g93t,is it possible?
if ok,then the 4g93t should be in range of 96-98 version,rite?
1. i got ask 1 workshop,to complete the conversion,i need to pay around 7K++,is it ok?
2. then my dashboard and many xtra should be match as the halfcut,rite?so may i retain my original dashboard and xtra?And my car is original 4wd,is that need to b locked 4 the conversion?
3.so if the dashboard and the xtra thing is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience