Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Satria Neo R3 Lotus Racing

nates_GTR

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
If you don't have cash, don't mess with people thread. They want to sell their car or underwear, why bother? Do you really think your opinion needed here? I bet you don't even have stupid ef convert b16a in your garage. Cause you're stupid and no one want to employ stupid people like you...

skullfire

Sep 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
If you don't have cash, don't mess with people thread. They want to sell their car or underwear, why bother? Do you really think your opinion needed here? I bet you don't even have stupid ef convert b16a in your garage. Cause you're stupid and no one want to employ stupid people like you...
well said, agreed =)

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
clearly only those who understand what the car is about will understand what the car is about...heh.....

proven chassis/platform + high end/custom-made-to-match goodies + r3/lotus collaboration = a true track car in every way

Cheers

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
wahh.....

the gearbox..the suspension..brakes..steering..omg nose bleed... :))

free bump for the seller.
a true "For enthusiasts from enthusiasts" <-- correct spelling ? :D

jeff_sin

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
U mean driving a convert B16A is stupid? :driver:

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
U mean driving a convert B16A is stupid? :driver:
drive the actual car with actual engine on the car performance that is the value. not MODIFY with not modify original body, that not worth for it compare to the original performance.

well dunno how to said.

who buy this car sure appreciate what this car are.. so stop flamming honda fans or proton haters.

proton must done some other mistake but proton do giv us a good shit , like cheap maintance and etc , so for us to value.

those who dont value just beat off and talk other car topic instead of this.!!

good car good car anyway!

20v trompet

2,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Aichi, Japan
drive the actual car with actual engine on the car performance that is the value. not MODIFY with not modify original body, that not worth for it compare to the original performance.

well dunno how to said.

who buy this car sure appreciate what this car are.. so stop flamming honda fans or proton haters.

proton must done some other mistake but proton do giv us a good shit , like cheap maintance and etc , so for us to value.

those who dont value just beat off and talk other car topic instead of this.!!

good car good car anyway!
Are sure proton provided a cheap maintance ???
U should buy a Proton Savvy...
Then u know how cheap is the proton maintenant...

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
fella just wanna sell his ride lar.

have enuff cash to burn then give him a call, those who doesnt (like me oso) just browse pic lar.

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
100k for 14+ hp car? nonsence! smart guy get it!! i am damn damn stupid, because i choose 2ndhand civic 1.6 b16a with 17+ hp and cost me below RM30k! hu....! i am malaysia stupidu! hahahaha!

fiuz85

Known Member
May 26, 2009
KL-Kuantan
100k for 14+ hp car? nonsence! smart guy get it!! i am damn damn stupid, because i choose 2ndhand civic 1.6 b16a with 17+ hp and cost me below RM30k! hu....! i am malaysia stupidu! hahahaha!
hahaha... i agree with u:adore:, here come the stupid with smart comment... u pay 100k++ JUST FOR 140++ HP CAR?? on the track there is no value measure, if they measure on value of coz Ferrari should win in every F1 becoz their car are way to expensive i believe. so who are smart enough??? Only who has the smart pocket money get this.This is reality in Malaysian automotive so we all just have to follow no choice....:driver::thefinger::driver:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
i love civics too...but

im sure below 30 k u also have

1. lightweight ap racing braking system
2. custom one-off aluminium Ohlins suspension (not ur average jap coilover)
3. CF / FRP parts scattered all over the car to reduce weight
4. closer-ratio gearbox perfectly matched to engine character
5. collaboration between lotus/r3 to make sure everything works in perfect harmony

:burnout:

p.s. hp is not everything

Last edited:

ixteph

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
rm105k..ummm...nop..mybe EP3,EV07,EVO 6 TOMMI M.DC5..also have 6pots maaa..what a waste..with that price,proton dont even put 1.8L..2.0?dont dream laa

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
go go r3. i wonder how much would it cost if we bolt on a turbo on this thing. i saw a turbo'ed neo r3 at klims last year. impressive spec sheet ~180hp i think. *drool* i honestly so want this car, but pockets ain't deep bro.. huhu

quadrotary

Apr 17, 2008
filty rich ppl and whoever can afford this ONE OF A KIND PROTON XXXX(n not all can afford will like to have one, ok don mess up) don argue anymore .. quickly pay RM105k and you can have it in your garage... n remember to post it over fb, youtube....everywhr.. AWESOME car which accelerate 0-100 for 9.2sec with 1.6litre engine NA...(remember no turbo oh)(20 years ago honda civic eg9 with B16A engine already can accelerate in this speed)(non turbo oso oh, with a SMART TECHNOLOGY CALL VTEC) which maybe proton call it CAMPRO. and without those fancy absorber n 3rd party racing parts.... n those one of a kind OHLIN absorber (no one can buy 1 except you buy this car and take it out) muahahahahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone

just wan to know about ferrari@lambo maintenance,did anybody got experience about this monster?my bro asking me to survey 1st before buy...

thinking to buy f430 or gallardo 5.0 v10
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience