Proton Satria Neo Light Mods

Jul 28, 2010
Labuan F.T
Hello!

I am buying a new Satria Neo. Any suggestion for light mods? ie, air filter, etc etc...before i start swapping engines. tq... and include prices also ya...

peace

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
if u want to swap engine no need to do light mod... it would be a waste... save the light mods to for the engine swap n upgrades

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Exhaust system perhaps? But not sure if can use the same headers when you change engine. Go for a simple Open Pod Filter?. but Why would you wanna mod it now and then change engine? Why not change engine first?

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
hahaha all of us thought that u might do a transplant..i'll vote for KNN if u choose opt for open pod.

apistate

Sep 16, 2011
Penang
which oone beter, open pod or juz drop in filter?? :confused:
sifoooo, please give me some opinion..i dunno n noob in that question..
rather to change air filter but confuse to use either open pod or drop in..
:banghead::banghead:

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
pipercross drop in filter..

open pod is not suitable for daily use in our country.. ur car will end up sucking hot air and will kill the performance

apistate

Sep 16, 2011
Penang
pipercross drop in filter..

open pod is not suitable for daily use in our country.. ur car will end up sucking hot air and will kill the performance
pipercross??? is that name of brand? how much it cost? how bout other brand?
r u mod ur car? u r using campro or cps?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
pipercross is a brand... long established...

check with kaitenaz racing in sunway for pipercross items...i think they should have a few threads here as well

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The long lost Japan Touring Car Championship is set to be resurrected from the dead in 2012 and give JDM fans something to go berserk over again.

The modern touring car scene there was birthed from the European Group A scene that saw Ford and BMW enjoy relative success in Japan against the domestic Skylines RS, Supras and Starions before the domination of the series by the godzilla R32...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience