Proton Satria Mivec 1.6 (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Satria Mivec 1.6 (M)

Ashburton

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
Selling off my sleeper rocket as I have to upgrade to a more family oriented car. This Satria is powered by a Mitsubishi MIVEC 1.6cc engine. Power on par with a Satria GTI 1.8cc yet has the fuel economy of a regular 1.6cc engine. Engine has clocked 100k in Japan before transplant.

Transplant has been done meticulously which includes the addition of rear disc brakes. Paperwork complies and has been endorsed by JPJ.

I have only driven it for 40k before upgrading to an MR2. The Satria MIVEC was then passed on to my retired father who has used it to get around Seremban. The old man has never once gone into the MIVEC zone hence the engine is still in very very good condition. However, the downside is that he did not take care of the paintwork.

Hence this car requires paintwork but engine internals are still tight and in tip top condition.

Comes with Pioneer DEH-5650 MP3/CD headunit and Focal Access 165A component speakers.

RM12k nego a bit.

Please call TANG @ 01 666 05 999
SMS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I have long seen this little interesting stuff and planning to get one myself of course with an alarm system itself.

So in case any of you do not realize what this is. It's called Electro Luminescent Indicator to be stick on window and it blinks gracefully when alarm is armed. Installed example below :

VIPER 620V DEI EL

Question, does this feature...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience