Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Satria 1.6 (4G92p)

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
I am listing my Proton Satria 1.6 (Manual Transmission 4G92p) for sale.

Car color: Custom Maroon

Year: 1997/ Registered 2002 - *So realistically only driven for 5 years (2.5 of which it was barely driven because i was in America for my studies, thats the reason for low milleage)*

Milleage: 64k (As of today)

Engine: 4G92P

Price: RM18,888 (VERY Negotiable) *Car has been paid off in full already*

Mod list:

Exterior:
1. ORIGINAL Promote front bumper
2. Mivec hood with insulation wrap
3. Buddyclub (custom) sideskirts
4. EK9 Type-R Rear Lip
5. Original Satria GTi Spoiler
6. Volk TE37 rims (White)
7. HWL fully adjustable coilovers (3 months old)

Interior:
1. ORIGINAL MOMO Race Steering wheel
2. ORIGINAL Sparco X-Speed Gearknob
3. Custom Semi-bucket seats (Recaro style - Black)
4. Pioneer Headunit
5. Monotube amp to power Subwoofer (will check on brand)
6. 12 inch Subwoofer with custom box (will check on brand)
7. Pioneer tweeters
8. 6 component speakers
9. Autogauge - Vacumn Meter
10. Autogauge - Volt Meter (both meters mounted on custom pillar holder)
11. Kakimotor Shortshifter

Engine:
1. Hotbits 4-2-1 extractor
2. Custom 2.0'' exhaust piping
3. ORIGINAL HKS Hi-Power Exhaust (3 months old)
4. Apexi open pod air filter
5. Redline Spark Plug cables
6. Pivot full grounding kit + voltage stabalizer
7. Motul 10-40W Engine oil used ONLY
8. Redline manual transmission fluid used ONLY.
9. Tappet tuned
10. Custom Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
11. Exedy Clutch
12. Lightened flywheel.
13. Dyno'ed at 118BHP on Engine - 100HP on Wheel & Load dyno. AFPR tuned to best setting.

I probably forgot some other stuff but thats pretty much everything ive done to the car to date. I'm was an active member of the Pro-Hatch Enthusiasts so if you want to know more about the car please to ask members of the club, especially the older members.

*The only bad things i can think about the car is the TERRIBLE valve cover paintjob that i did (painted it black), but that is something that can be fixed easily with a little aircraft paint remover and sandpaper. And also the bounce that comes with using fully adjustable coilovers. ALSO, the squeek which is normal with ALL Proton Satrias that comes from the rear hatch (i've tried spraying WD-40 on it and it goes away for about a week). Also the temp gauge in the car is off, but is also a RM20 fix at any workshop, just dont have the time to visit them.*

Reason for selling the car is that im looking to buy an Alfa 147 and move away from the car modding scene. The car performs REALLY well and maintanence is ALWAYS done on time. I wont say i have NEVER raced this car before as that would be a lie, but when i did i was always careful with it.

Please do call me for any enquiries or test drives. I can be reached at 012-235-0101: Eugene. Send me an SMS or call me, i'll try to revert ASAP.

CHEERS

More pictures upon request.

Last edited:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
uploaded a picture of my car i found. bump.

as stated. will get new pictures.

p.s. Fareed that msg'ed me. Could you please clear your PM box, i cant send you any PMs because its full.

Last edited:

akubudakshahalam

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
dude,really interested.but i dont know how serious i am.currently looking for my 1st car.any basic info i should know pls pm me.thanks in advance.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
bro, is your an auto or manual?

ahh crap... i just read the thing again.... redline manual transmission oil... (=.=")

Last edited:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
convert it over to A/T. Relatively cheap procedure nowadays. RM500 and its a done deal. I could even get my workshop to do it for you if you commit to buying the car. I'll even throw in a A/T ECU for free!

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
i'll get you pictures ASAP. Havent had the time to take more pictures.

ive had 1 person come view the car already and a few more offers so the car is sparking alot of interest. please dont hesitate to contact me for more info as well.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
sorry but all loans will have to be arranged on your own. i dont exactly have the time or contacts to actually get these things done. sorry.

from my asking around...loan is about RM15k at 3.2 - 3.5%

MidknightKiller: All the details are on the 1st page already. Please do take the time to read it as i do not want to be sending the same thing again to everyone. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You have to tip your hat to the boys from Munich when it comes to catchy marketing schemes that just make you want to dig deeper. So it’s so surprise that their latest ploy has even come with a warning to blog about a twisted model that’s twisted from the steel of the 6 Series...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience