Proton Saga / Iswara

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
yeah la dunno where the sifus gone... i think some of them retired playing cars already, while some moved on to step up the ladder. some are still hardcore saga fans. and i heard some open performance parts shop already hehehe

rIpPErz84

Feb 22, 2005
Ampang
can but what for? a lot of hassle. some more why need to used na wiring to turbo engine? what type engine of 4g63t? evo? vr4?

Last edited:

Rekalo

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
yeah la dunno where the sifus gone... i think some of them retired playing cars already, while some moved on to step up the ladder. some are still hardcore saga fans. and i heard some open performance parts shop already hehehe
OMG
You guys still rocking here ha, :wavey:Hey Koyos hru man, is Adrian stil lepaking with you guys?

waikiki

500 RPM
Mar 16, 2004
Damansara, PJ
Visit site

Lama tak masuk sini..
Hey Joe.. howz your monster coming along ? I also heard some ppl open performance parts shop as well.. I wonder got Special Buku 555 for Saga Fans anot ? hahahaha

nightzstar

Mar 20, 2006
wow it has been ages since i come here. Any new mods here?:rofl:

Bump: wow it has been ages since i come here. Any new mods here?:rofl:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
OMG
You guys still rocking here ha, :wavey:Hey Koyos hru man, is Adrian stil lepaking with you guys?
adrian is still around, once in a blue moon get to meet up...

Lama tak masuk sini..
Hey Joe.. howz your monster coming along ? I also heard some ppl open performance parts shop as well.. I wonder got Special Buku 555 for Saga Fans anot ? hahahaha
my car not monster la :p still got work in progress, should be ready sometime next week.
regarding that performance parts shop tauke, he said must file in application for the special buku 555. must check, got CTOS n bank negara blacklist or not. 5% interest per week. i hear got a few submit application already...

mivec89

Oct 26, 2008
saga
1.5 8v (1989)
UK spec import
standard mod..

Bump: saga
1.5 8v (1989)
UK spec import
standard mod..

woo3809

May 1, 2007
dear all sifu,i m driving a saga aeroback year 2005. the only problem of my ride is engine/exhaust smell in cabin especially when i rev the car. I've been suffer from the exhaust smell for more than 1 yr. Can anyone help me pls!!! if possible please email or add me via [email protected] THX..:adore:

CelicaIzPower

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
www.zbs.com.my
Hi Guys,

Seems that I have not been posting here for sometime dy.. cause was saving money for my new car project. :).. anyway.. lets discuss about this new project.

I'm planing to add things into my 4G15P engine.

1.> High Camshaft.
2.> Adjustable Camshaft
3.> Alluminium Lightweight Pulley.
4.> Installation charges

I realized that some of you here have already "pasang" it.. can advise me the price of the items you bought and from where? I need to know the budget so i can plan :)

Thanks guys.. appreciate it :)

Regards,

Zackery

p/s : if you wanna see my project car.. PM me and I will post you the link :)

Bump: Hi Guys,

Seems that I have not been posting here for sometime dy.. cause was saving money for my new car project. :).. anyway.. lets discuss about this new project.

I'm planing to add things into my 4G15P engine.

1.> High Camshaft.
2.> Adjustable Camshaft
3.> Alluminium Lightweight Pulley.
4.> Installation charges

I realized that some of you here have already "pasang" it.. can advise me the price of the items you bought and from where? I need to know the budget so i can plan :)

Thanks guys.. appreciate it :)

Regards,

Zackery

p/s : if you wanna see my project car.. PM me and I will post you the link :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heres the how to on the ones me and my cuzn did...
we did these on his Almera Gti but this can be done any fogs..

Gave it try was realtively easy to be fair
It took about 15min to do the fog lights

Tools Needed
1.Hairdryer
2.squeegee
3.Stanley-Knife
4.Soapy Water

First thing to do is to clean the foglight to get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience