Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.nitro.com.my

Attachments

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
the headlamp looks different, they modify FD2 projector headlamp into the Gen2?

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
if i remember quite sometime ago u did on a wira also right bout 4 to 5 years back.... two of them... how much would that cost... cause the flames are diff...

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wah...depan cun..belakang cun......the front lamp look like honda civic or volkswagen passat .
behind spoiler RX 8 ....i like it very much...my wira can change what front lamp ar ? honda , toyota or mits?

Thomas D. Nitro Designs

Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.nitro.com.my
if i remember quite sometime ago u did on a wira also right bout 4 to 5 years back.... two of them... how much would that cost... cause the flames are diff...
Yup 2 wira....one of the mtf still owe me money. That and this is totally different. Call me for the price. www.nitro.com.my

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

wah...depan cun..belakang cun......the front lamp look like honda civic or volkswagen passat .
behind spoiler RX 8 ....i like it very much...my wira can change what front lamp ar ? honda , toyota or mits?
Civic fd2 lights. Your wira...can....ada budget...semua boleh bro......Mitsubishi of course.

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
Yup 2 wira....one of the mtf still owe me money. That and this is totally different. Call me for the price. www.nitro.com.my

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Civic fd2 lights. Your wira...can....ada budget...semua boleh bro......Mitsubishi of course.
ha ha ha still owe u money:confused::confused: but those cars was did very long time ago right! anyway can i have ur number for more info bout those flames...... can give me a price range for it on a sgti...

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Thomas D, I went searching for your shop 2 days, 1 hour each cannot find... Lol.
Where is it? =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TAR

Tarmac (short for tarmacadam, or tar-penetration macadam) is a type of road surfacing material
a petroleum production also known as bituminous surface treatment (BST) or "chip-seal",

in simple term .... Bitumen is the remnant of crude oil after the petrol....and there are a least hundreds of product available and the most effective ..like acidic base solvent...which widely pratice by car detailing shop (to save time and increase productivity)..petrol or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience