HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
the emission laa, even the s4ph is follows euro emission standard di, kan? kan?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
do car tuned by tuner company also follow the euro emission regulation?i.e R3,mines,spoon..just wondering
only a handful of them obey the emission rule, especially in the european country. there, even supercars are subjected to the strict euro emission. dats y iam quite impress with the s4ph engine, it generates a respectable 110hp while maintaining emission standard, okie ler jugek. try to tune it up, especially the new batch campro, memang okie sangat, for sumthing people regards as thrash kan.. dat reminds me of mark darwin, with his waja campro, 14sec for the sepang quarter mile beb, fuhhhhh!!!!! can u imagine? i remember vaguely dat it was an auto? hahaha

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
i read somewhere about 90's vtec or mivec wont survive current euro emmision standard, the problem is on exhaust lift...variable timing needed to overcome the emmision standard..thats why k20ar needer ivtec...maybe thats the reason why cps is only on the intake valve or they need to apply variable timing if they wanted to apply on both cam...

satz 05

Oct 14, 2010
Seremban
all of a sudden the lancer looks ugly??!?!? i love-d dat car... d real one dat is, no crap photostated ones... haihz... my deepest condolences to the owners of d real thang... :'(

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
had a ride in it just now...good feel to it...somehow, feels like a mitsu..haha

im impressed with the re-badging...but if they can go down 10k for the premium, I might have already put that down payment. 2.0 is about 152hp...not far from the lancer gt anyway...change exhaust, spark plugs and drop-in filter might have already be on par with the mitsu...30k cheaper still! what a buy!! :driver:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
had a ride in it just now...good feel to it...somehow, feels like a mitsu..haha

im impressed with the re-badging...but if they can go down 10k for the premium, I might have already put that down payment. 2.0 is about 152hp...not far from the lancer gt anyway...change exhaust, spark plugs and drop-in filter might have already be on par with the mitsu...30k cheaper still! what a buy!! :driver:
maybe it will get better once we start equipping the inspira with local items/accessories sir

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
the torque is different sir, and d inspira follows euro emmision (i dont remember which, euro4?), the 4g92mivec didnt, hehe..

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

d 1800 is the number of cars booked, before it was launched sir, dat is a good number for a car dat has much negative feedbacks in the net, before it was launched lagi.. a real mitsu? hahaha, the inpira and the lancer only have different name jer, all else are the same. wait, scratch dat.. i apologise, the inspira is way better in terms of handling and pricing. level of quality is yet to be seen sir, but i dont think its as rubbish as u think
haha agreed with you! they always keep on bashing national car or whatsoever..but i wonder why they live here...i think because of jelousy or not enough money to buy a national car etc and that is the main thing they keep on talking c**k haha..

moral of the story - dont talk s**T if you dont even know what is going on and dont even bother to do Research about them..:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there is any different between these 2 other than the Pcd ?

Any difference on rotor,caliper & pad size . etc ?

Thanks for any input
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience