Proton Ertiga unveiled - 1.4-litre, EEV-certified, from RM59k!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I din't know about this. Still quite young at that time. Primary school. I only remember Juara is launched simultaneously with Arena. Arena is well received in Australian market as Proton Jumbuck.
My mechanic friend bought one, like you say for small business carry stuffs......hhhahhahha:biggrin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
My mechanic friend bought one, like you say for small business carry stuffs......hhhahhahha:biggrin:
actually Arena is very good for those doing small size business since no need to send their car to Puspakom every half a year where safe a lot of time and money..
I still got a lot of friends using it even some load 4G93T inside...:driver:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
actually Arena is very good for those doing small size business since no need to send their car to Puspakom every half a year where safe a lot of time and money..
Then it is illegal since it was used for business purpose.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah, those Kei vans like old Daihatsu Hijet are too old already and it seems that there isn't any new replacement for that segment in our market. Juara is the only thing that can come close to that segment.

Vehicles used for business must send to puspakom for regular inspection?

I heard some people already did 4G63T swap on Arena and participate in drag races. Too bad, the rear suspension is modified into leaf spring instead of the multi link found in Wira, Satria or Putra.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Then it is illegal since it was used for business purpose.

Aiya bolehland ma.. apa pun boleh apa.. :driver: :driver: :burnout:

Yeah, those Kei vans like old Daihatsu Hijet are too old already and it seems that there isn't any new replacement for that segment in our market. Juara is the only thing that can come close to that segment.

Vehicles used for business must send to puspakom for regular inspection?

I heard some people already did 4G63T swap on Arena and participate in drag races. Too bad, the rear suspension is modified into leaf spring instead of the multi link found in Wira, Satria or Putra.
indeed must go to Puspakom especially those registered cars especially 4WD and lorry in order to have 100% tax waiver as company asset.
there is also 4g63T but my friend 4g93T is street legal...:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

indeed must go to Puspakom especially those registered cars especially 4WD and lorry in order to have 100% tax waiver as company asset.
Oh, for tax purposes.

Your friend's 4G93T build is for work purposes or for fun?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

RM cakap apa pun bolih.......lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today, Honda Malaysia announced the appointment of Yoichiro Ueno as MD and CEO with immediate effect.

Yoichiro Ueno, 47, previously the Assistant VP of Automobile Sales of American Honda Motor Co. Inc., where he was involved in the overall planning and coordination of national sales and marketing in the US market. He brings over 20 years of working experience in Honda's automobile business and a wealth of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience