Proton CFE Manual Swap

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hahahaha... yeah.. but i am sure there should be a lil more room for some power. cant be engineers design it without safety factor.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
hahahaha... yeah.. but i am sure there should be a lil more room for some power. cant be engineers design it without safety factor.
Agreed, the limit will be set at certain percent lower than the actual.Most probably the limit is based on prolong exposure. They have calculation most of us never understand.
Problem is, we dont know how much we can play with.

Swapping to manual could be better for cfe if one can bear the cost but i doubt it will be fun to drive with stock setting as the boost is available at very low rpm and not much fun revving it to the higher rev.

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
Agreed, the limit will be set at certain percent lower than the actual.Most probably the limit is based on prolong exposure. They have calculation most of us never understand.
Problem is, we dont know how much we can play with.

Swapping to manual could be better for cfe if one can bear the cost but i doubt it will be fun to drive with stock setting as the boost is available at very low rpm and not much fun revving it to the higher rev.
still have yet to fully find a solution that is doable.. for now it will just be a topic i discuss among people with good technical knowledge. i actually would like to track down the guy who did it to his preve. if i can find out what are the issues he faced and etc i may be able to figure out a workaround. need to go join the preve club and ask around i guess..

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
i have looked at their products.. pretty interesting. any idea if anyone here has done it before? technically we should be able to get the PMU to run different things on the car right? anyone here in Malaysia has done it?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i have looked at their products.. pretty interesting. any idea if anyone here has done it before? technically we should be able to get the PMU to run different things on the car right? anyone here in Malaysia has done it?

not sure in malaysia....need to ask around for tuners that are willing to do the job mentioned....
(*mind you most tuner cater wot/road mapping only)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how do i take out the rivets that attaches my bodykit with the car??
cut the back or drill in the rivet?
;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience