Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
HOW MUCH MONEY U SPENT ? 100k ? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Please do not tell others not to use CAPS when you yourself obviously enjoy using it as well. Influenced by you.

How much money i have spent is none of your business and i do not become richer by telling you how much i have spent. Hence i feel no need to tell you how much i have spent.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
Plz donot use CAPS....You are shouting, making a scene of yourself....

ARE YOU A TUNER FOR MITSUBISHI ENGINES ?
Oh my god, this is very funny! :biggrin: You have just told me not to use CAPS, then very blatantly used CAPS yourself? haha omigod im rolling on the floor laffing hope boss dont catch me

Im not a tuner for mitsubishi engines, but neither are you, and yes i do know more about 4g15 than you ever will, as i see potential in it, unlike you who look down on it, saying it is a useless and ancient engine, eversince you started driving a nissan sentra

azrin95

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
Wow...wow...Bro....calm down....:adore:

All suggestion are most welcome from our senior....

Just want to ask....is turbo pempered?......that need look and take care of it seldomly....

Mar 21, 2008
no it is not and stop going off topic :biggrin:
Ur car is a puny daily car and u says 4G15 canot make 130bhp.

Ok, for ur mentality, I can accept.....Enjoy ur car :driver:

Sorry, I thought ur level have reached track/rally tuning :adore:

I personally owns a 4G15, highcam, PNP, skimmed, and some secret ingredient and I already made 90bhp.

If u say 4G18 stroker kit only produce 108bhp, and that the best the tuner can get.....Only 2 possiblities.....

Either the tuner dont have skills, or the owner doesnt have money to invest.

Last edited:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
Ur car is a puny daily car and u says 4G15 canot make 130bhp.

Ok, for ur mentality, I can accept.....Enjoy ur car :driver:

Sorry, I thought ur level have reached track/rally tuning :adore:

I personally owns a 4G15, highcam, PNP, skimmed, and some secret ingredient and I already made 90bhp.

If u say 4G18 stroker kit only produce 108bhp, and that the best the tuner can get.....Only 2 possiblities.....

Either the tuner dont have skills, or the owner doesnt have money to invest.
Omigod this is really funny! heeheehee

Why?

1. You really do not understand english do you? I have never mentioned a stroked 4g15 cannot hit 130 hp? If so, then wat for la i mention powerzone one can whack 142 hp? I sed a stroker kit alone will not net you 130 hp? Isit so hard to understand? heeheehee

Last edited:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
and yes, it will see some dragstrip action

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Due to respect the thread starter,

I would like to suggest any flaming/comment/etc between the two party shall be done through PM from now on.

Please do not post here.

Any other sign of above later in this thread will be bear by the user itself and any countermeasure taken will not be informed and intolerable.

For the user which thinks he is right, its best to keep quiet. Sometimes silence is the best medicine..to give those who dont understand...

Peace..

Mar 21, 2008
I apologize coz dint read your reply back a few post.....

"Please lah, u only say masuk stroker kit then can hit 130 hp edi! YOU are not being specific...YOU are being MISLEADING! As obviously u have MISLED retrofit into thinking that by just putting in a stroker kit, you can instantly get a total of 130hp."

BUT, SOHAI OSO KNOW STOCK 4G15 CANOT MAKE 130BHP....

But like what you posted about ur car modifications just now, assuming you are an expert, but how come u post something like that above ?

Clearly shown that you are picking an arguement to flame up to show your "greatness"

wierd....:stupid:

Last edited:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
User soyouthinkyoucandrive,

Clearly i made a statement before your posting that any posting between you both should be by PM regarding this thread.

I will accept that you missed my statement for this time only.

Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We specialize in a wide range of products such as Car Audio,laptops,mobile phones, plasma & lcd tv, mp3 & mp4 players,video games console, digital cameras, dvd players (Etc) at cheaper & affordable prices.

AUDIOCAR EQUIPMENT LIMITED strive to offer high-quality products at competitive prices.

All of our products are brand new, never used, never rebuilt.We maintain multiple-supplier sources for our products as a means of being able to continually offer the best products at the best...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience