protect mode

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
hi guy..im hacing problem with my car kenwood dpx502u ddin in protect mode in start up. I already un plug all the speaker only on power wire but still screen shown protect mode. Im not using any kind of amp.of woofer.i just using standar wira speaker.plz help.is my kenwod kong already?need to service?

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
Thanks izso.i already done that..reset and unplug all the speaker wire..this suddenly happend. Haiya..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
then it's the HU faulty. Btw, based on the manual you cannot have the speaker wires disconnected.

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
update...still protect mode...haiya...need to buy new HU.....urmmm but this HU still can on just protect mode...any buyer?hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok... here goes nothing...
ok guys just wanted to ask u brainers.. will it be possible if the engine of a W124 E500 be planted on a W124 E200?
will there be space and how ill be the convergence? any major problem will occur? what will be the cost and does anyone know where i can get it? i kno in fact that the W124 E500 engine is a V8 engine but is is possible???? please give me answer.. im dying to know...:adore: :adore: :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience