Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
its been sometime since i followed this thread didnt know things are this bad.

I think Kevin is the real stake holder here regardless how many sponsorship came through but looking at th numbers i feel it is not enough.

Those who have contributed did it on their free will. Come on guy there are always risk factors

I feel the workshops thats behind the project should back him up full force not just to subsidise th project by giving discounts

There are always bumps along the way, a little motivation will be nice instead of demanding for an explaination

Its not just the money its also time consuming dont forget the dissapointment his faces everytime he gets into a negative situations

To Kevin, haters will always be haters . I dont know you but i feel you should carry on and prove them wrong.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
eh wait i still remember someone saying his dad paid him money to complete the project but seems it didnt happen or it went down the drain on the clubs O.O

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
eh wait i still remember someone saying his dad paid him money to complete the project but seems it didnt happen or it went down the drain on the clubs O.O
wa... got money but still cannot finish project... really CLUELESS... :rofl:

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
possible coz he swipe card like a kung fu masta =D camera swipe card beer swipe card petrol swipe card lol....then dad pay card bill which reminds me of the comic

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
well i didnt, someone did tho...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
guys.. u may wanna chill. .don get family members involved...
soli taiko... i'll ignore the clueless fella's personal attacks and continue "playing" in a gentleman manner... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

didn't know reading forums can be so entertaining.....haha
this CLUELESS disclaimer by Kevin Lee is even more entertaining... :rofl:

Disclaimer : Whatever I write on sections outside of Features and News are my own opinion and has nothing to do with Zerotohundred. I am a non-paid contributor and has no moderation powers. Peace

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
hmm i think i remembered someone claiming to me that he will pay back the donors in CASH when he asked his relative to ask me out for a chat and apology. but the "sincere" apology only lasted 10seconds? and i didnt even wanna come but because i am a man of my words and i have alot of respect for his relative i went. sadly i was disappointed on the "sincere: apology and i wasted 40minutes of my time listening to the someone bragging about his integra to a HCOC member hmmmmmmm
Oh yeah you were very late, like 40 minutes late to the 10 AM appointment? Why do u think we needed to talk much to the outsiders about our squabbles? Only when he left, the real discussions happened. And you didn't even uttered a word. But that's OK la, I don't need to say much.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

haiyo, did you misread it? It is loan from relative, like I said, read week 23.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Anyways, I had a phone conversation with Tom. Saw the real issues what happened before. So I apologize on that.

Anyways, Phillip aka Mizunori7, I'm not so CLUELESS anymore. I thank your buddy on that.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
wow, now u bend ur relatives words well done.

and btw u only talked to me for like 10seconds i was lucky i didnt come early. and also, its not your call to say im late or not when you are the one who wants to see me and appologize. I have ALL THE RIGHT to be late.

what should i say to an arse O like u when anything me, and my friends and your relative had advised you continue-sly and countless times was flushes down the toilet without even absorbing. the chinese saying is left ear in right ear out

and btw i didnt ask anybody to join, i was told that YOU wanted to meet ME to talk and ur talk is 10seconds mr know-it-all

anyways i have a life and a job unlike you that goes to work and sits in front of the pc and facebook all day long and still using dad money at 27 years old. :biggrin:

good luck to you in having a bright future

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Anyways, I had a phone conversation with Tom. Saw the real issues what happened before. So I apologize on that.

Anyways, Phillip aka Mizunori7, I'm not so CLUELESS anymore. I thank your buddy on that.
like i said before... who i am or what i am doesn't change the fact that you are CLUELESS... :rofl:

my buddy told u? u should have come and join us in the sand box... why so shy? :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my toyota corolla seg 1.6(m) has been stolen at nzx, ara damansara last few days. i parked my car in front of a shop lots, it was parked facing towards the shop, and the thief even know how to shift in the reverse gear(blacktop 6 speed). damn i was so sad now. if u guys happen to c any white seg like my car, pls do inform me, thanks. my hp number:012-340 1819

model:toyota corolla 1.6(M)
year:1999
colour: pearl white
engine: blacktop 6 speed
interior:original seats. momo steering, momo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience