Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
pimpin: u forgot to mention, apart from all those intended parts to donate.. u will also include the mechanic to put it altogether..

here is her profile

and it's all for khoyos

but if it's for that other person.. then this would be the mechanic

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
kev apparently you miss this post... so i will repeat again..

this is an advice from a friend
(no don't bother explaining anything to me via PM / SMS / MSN)

after the fiasco that happened a while back... i do suggest you lay low for a while and just get on with your contribution job (articles) quietly for ZTH while at the same time keep the readers here updated with your project-Z status.
(these should be your focus for now)

any more new posting from you (innocent or not) will just lead to more back-lashing from the folks here (ZTH in general).

basically let time bury this fire... as it is, it has yet to be completely put out... don't fan it anymore...

cheers...

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
kev apparently you miss this post... so i will repeat again..

this is an advice from a friend
(no don't bother explaining anything to me via PM / SMS / MSN)

after the fiasco that happened a while back... i do suggest you lay low for a while and just get on with your contribution job (articles) quietly for ZTH while at the same time keep the readers here updated with your project-Z status.
(these should be your focus for now)

any more new posting from you (innocent or not) will just lead to more back-lashing from the folks here (ZTH in general).

basically let time bury this fire... as it is, it has yet to be completely put out... don't fan it anymore...

cheers...
already done it, but there's an old person here with amnesia who keeps turning his clock back like Groundhog Day for him. sucks to be him, I've let the past slide.

there's nothing that will be updated on the Project, already mentioned, its gonna go thru privatization, there's nothing further that is needed to be said to them and there is no duty to update them. They can play in their little sandboxes.

Thanks for your advice kcng, long time no hang out dee, get bebee out, ahahah!

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
I commented on the Subaru piece because there's no source of the said story. Nothing personal. The author clearly mentioned that he has journalism experiences, but failed to exhibit it.
i would love to see you say that to the Star Online editors... and also CNN, Reuters or other major medias who sometimes paraphrase news from AP and yet don't provide a direct link.

go ahead... amuse us even more with your UNIQUE INTELLIGENCE AND EXPERTISE FOR AN INDUSTRY THAT YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT... ZTH is getting quiet these days and you are the ideal topic to generate more excitement for all...

:thefinger:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i would love to see you say that to the Star Online editors... and also CNN, Reuters or other major medias who sometimes paraphrase news from AP and yet don't provide a direct link.

go ahead... amuse us even more with your UNIQUE INTELLIGENCE AND EXPERTISE FOR AN INDUSTRY THAT YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT... ZTH is getting quiet these days and you are the ideal topic to generate more excitement for all...

:thefinger:
oh yeah, but you are not a Star Online editor, nor CNN, nor Reuters, your just a Mizunori77, which I have no idea who the hell that is.

Sorry Mr. know how, you are not the Chief Editor of Bernama, stop using his ass to put it on your face, cheers.

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
oh yeah, but you are not a Star Online editor, nor CNN, nor Reuters, your just a Mizunori77, which I have no idea who the hell that is.

Sorry Mr. know how, you are not the Chief Editor of Bernama, stop using his ass to put it on your face, cheers.
it doesn't matter if you know me personally or not... fact is, you're still clueless about an industry and trying to act like you know how it works...

who i am and what i am has no relation to how idiotic and pathetic you are :biggrin:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
I'm surprised that you have the balls to keep on going. For others, they'd give the job to someone more, suitable. Clearly, you are far from it.

Please let someone else take over.

well said well said. clear incompetency is portrayed. but ignorance and ego surpass all advice as the "I AM THE GENIUS HERE" character rules

[PIMPIN];1063810697 said:
Right now whose project is this? Kevin Lee or Khoyos? Can someone state it very clearly please.

If its Khoyos, well you know I have spare forged engines, etc. All yours buddy. Oil coolers, injectors, turbos. You name it, its yours. If not from me personally then from the Malaysian Skyline Club.
if its khoyos project i sponsor too, i sponsor the best automotive coating in US to bring out the shine in any car! but if someone else hmmm i shall "consider"

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
it doesn't matter if you know me personally or not... fact is, you're still clueless about an industry and trying to act like you know how it works...

who i am and what i am has no relation to how idiotic and pathetic you are :biggrin:
How would you assume that I am clueless and you know everything.

Do I have to stoop to your childish level, oh boy. Stop making me laugh!

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

well said well said. clear incompetency is portrayed. but ignorance and ego surpass all advice as the "I AM THE GENIUS HERE" character rules

if its khoyos project i sponsor too, i sponsor the best automotive coating in US to bring out the shine in any car! but if someone else hmmm i shall "consider"
hey self admitting basher, welcome to the conversation :)

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
How would you assume that I am clueless and you know everything.

Do I have to stoop to your childish level, oh boy. Stop making me laugh!
because you are PROFESSIONALLY clueless... :rofl:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
because you are PROFESSIONALLY clueless... :rofl:
ROFL! if you were PROFESSIONALLY doing well in life, you wouldn't have to waste time on this, perhaps you didn't get enough love from your loved ones so that's why you are on the Internet. but that's OK, you have some good friends who can play sandboxes with. Like Eric Cartman says, "Screw you guys, I'm going home"

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
ROFL! if you were PROFESSIONALLY doing well in life, you wouldn't have to waste time on this, perhaps you didn't get enough love from your loved ones so that's why you are on the Internet. but that's OK, you have some good friends who can play sandboxes with. Like Eric Cartman says, "Screw you guys, I'm going home"
wow personal attack on saying that ur parents didnt love u lo mizunori

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
wow personal attack on saying that ur parents didnt love u lo mizunori
dude, did you even see the word PARENTS, perhaps you wearing spectacles explains the terrible eye condition you have. I suggest that you do go to the optometrist again.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i'm an orphan, i only have a big sandbox to play in but...

YOU'RE STILL CLUELESS... :rofl:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i'm an orphan, i only have a big sandbox to play in but...

YOU'RE STILL CLUELESS... :rofl:
oh so you did say you didn't get enough love, poor you! i symphatise you. I really cannot stop laughing at you. Good luck working for Tom, there's a real reason Dinesh quit by the way and I just found out. You will enjoy every bit here, cheers and let's see how CLUELESS you can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I'm looking for LED tail lights and projector HCFL headlights, any advice where I can buy good quality and best buy.
Cheers!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience