Project Z Week 23: Spare Z31 Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Kevin:with all my respect,i think it's time to start the planning 1st before typing....things seems not working the other way round.i admired your passion & courage to start this project but too bad things just went wrong at the beginning...i bet you know how to differentiate what's criticism and constructive comment here in this thread.ignored the criticism,took what's constructive and start working on it.

Others:thanks for all the inputs & donations,let's give him sometime to sort things out.

-PEACE-

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
dear diablo

their inputs were appreciated, but some were done with wrong intentions. i respect pimpin's, gobiz and mizunori's input, they made the most sense anyways.

thing is, there is many circumstance that i cant say in general, that could potentially damage my relationships with my sponsors. so i have to take flaking from readers to make sure this goes

remember, the sponsors volunteered to help out for free. everything i do, must be considerate and let them do their work and not push them. it is only fair

i will focus more on the project resto after my exams, on 26. then, as long as people see movement, that would eventually inspire confidence. i am done writing. i think i need to get back to studies, as it was delayed for a day

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Kev,

The first step you made was the biggest mistake. The car was horrible. You didn't even check whether it could start. Holes with rust where my fist can go in was visible to you, me and your brother. On the bonnet, on the trunk, on the roof plus many more. You didn't even look at the car thoroughly for say 3mins before going into the office? I was thinking who the hell buys something worth RM10k without even looking at the product from all angles and testing it out.

I told you not to go ahead. But you wanted to rush into the seller's office and hand him your RM10k without even bargaining....for me I would just leave or maybe offer RM2k for that junk.

But since you are more 'experience' than me plus a writer for ZTH, I couldn't say more as I'm just a regular guy.

If I'm in your position, I would put down my ego and just call this off and return the money and stuffs to the sponsors. Take the losses and learn from it.

Better still, complete the car using your own money and show everyone that you made it.
wtf? he did that? ARe you serous right now?

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
dude,seriously,have some humility,not to bash u or anything,but no1 cares abt ur commitment and whether u grads wif 1st class honours or wat not..problem is...since u had stir the honeycomb,how u wan to finish up the project?stop playing tai chi stating this project initially join wif whose who la,heck....now,stop bringing those taiko name in,as per so many tetsimonies being written on the thread...u think which side of wind ppls will stand on?

dont need to say how much u sacrifice coz Tom leaved u halfway(if he really said he co-project wif u,from wat i had read,he juz giving u green light for the project and din mention abt co project,if it does,pardon me,TL DR)...well boo hoo,plz la...u ask inside this thread alone,how many sifu did spend thousands of monies into their ride?the prob is,u claim is ZTH car,but did u even discuss or even had a poll for which car to be chosen and stuff?democrary dude...democracy....oh well...juz stop playing tai chi yea....oh yea,i oso had juz attained my degree and professional degree too(ps...u think any sifu here care shit abt my last sentence).....juz buck up dude.,...sincerely hope u can finished up the project...good luck

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
So Kevin..as you can see ah..quite alot of "unfaithfuls" out here and most are senior members of the club..myself included..been reading silently for too long.

When abang teach the adik how to do things then the adik still want to give reasons then not surprising the abang will rage lah.. so many forms of the concerns are being put across..we dont even have to list down what to do next..take the weekend off..sit down and read back what was written..and formulate a solution.
well said diablo well said. its not onlt giving reasons and excuses. i rmb from the phone conversation Kevin said "sorry la now only i start learning" i said god u r 27 years old and u r telling me now only u start to have matured thinking? then he said "its not a sin! to mature later than anybody"

well im 21 and i dont screw with impossible things and i do plan out all my projects. well kev, like most of the senior members say, "GROW UP"

im out ending transmission.

regards,
JOSH
the nobody detailer that u suck on 3 times without paying ;) just a bucket of carlsberg in return

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
he is correct, but as u see, i was confident on getting the car ready, as my honda s600 had cheeseholes like this

then it was further explained down that, honda doesnt equals nissan when honda only had 57hp and nissan was to have 300+hp

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
yes veloc, i tot i told u about this when i met u the other day? yes he did it.

i could not imagine anybody buying smth and not inspecting it in and out....even u would not buy ur spoilers prior inspection

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
Good to see you have regained some sense in understanding what was being put across. I wont bother trying to push my point across anymore as I believe you are intelligent enough to get it after a night's rest and readup.

Although I still dont get the issue between sponsorship and all that because it is very vague..In good faith I hope you will sort all of this mess out. Bryan's comments should be taken as constructive. You do know that no matter how much you wikied and lurk on the net..nothing comes close to tacit knowledge and experience..doing up the cars he has you've no idea what he went through to be where he is now. Joking about pockets might be a joke to you..but if i was him i would be offended as well.

The point being..is that you have to be humble bro. Dont hear only..listen to what we're saying.. Mighty Car Mods managed to collect the money from forum members who are real life friends..they hang out alot together and the relationship is on a personal basis..go and hang in some overseas such as Supraforum to see what kind of things they share about. Most of them go beyond cars..some discussing home loan education loan for future children..where to buy house.. You can see they are on a different level of camaraderie. Thats the kind of things you should learn.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
dude,seriously,have some humility,not to bash u or anything,but no1 cares abt ur commitment and whether u grads wif 1st class honours or wat not..problem is...since u had stir the honeycomb,how u wan to finish up the project?stop playing tai chi stating this project initially join wif whose who la,heck....now,stop bringing those taiko name in,as per so many tetsimonies being written on the thread...u think which side of wind ppls will stand on?

dont need to say how much u sacrifice coz Tom leaved u halfway(if he really said he co-project wif u,from wat i had read,he juz giving u green light for the project and din mention abt co project,if it does,pardon me,TL DR)...well boo hoo,plz la...u ask inside this thread alone,how many sifu did spend thousands of monies into their ride?the prob is,u claim is ZTH car,but did u even discuss or even had a poll for which car to be chosen and stuff?democrary dude...democracy....oh well...juz stop playing tai chi yea....oh yea,i oso had juz attained my degree and professional degree too(ps...u think any sifu here care shit abt my last sentence).....juz buck up dude.,...sincerely hope u can finished up the project...good luck
yeah well, lets put it this way and claim humility and say, i will finish the car alone, only with zth as a platform to look for help, will that substantiate?

i realised this project has garnered some negativity and i will have to brave out the storm.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
u said,brave the storm,how do u intend to do so?juz state in point form,write too much,will conveys too much unimportant message...hope tats help....and wats ur goal now?(to get wif the car)...coz is still shrouded in mystery,i cant get a grasp of wat u plan to achieve here

168henri

Jan 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yes I am. I knew from the beginning this will happen ( current situation)

Too bad I don't know Tom, if not I would tell him.

Kev, you really didn't plan well for this project.

Take it like a man okay.

Life is short.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
yes veloc, i tot i told u about this when i met u the other day? yes he did it.

i could not imagine anybody buying smth and not inspecting it in and out....even u would not buy ur spoilers prior inspection
Haha... Sorry.. My mind must have not registered that 10k figure in.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
u said,brave the storm,how do u intend to do so?juz state in point form,write too much,will conveys too much unimportant message...hope tats help....and wats ur goal now?(to get wif the car)...coz is still shrouded in mystery,i cant get a grasp of wat u plan to achieve here
as stated with week 23 update, there will be works done on restoring the metal part of the car. and thats what we will do

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
s1tl: oi, which one are u? i got 109 friends pending... some looks very anal.. i wont add without any 'intro' ... coz takut... lots of psychos out there.... the world aint safe... some times pple will steal pics.. sometimes pple will ask for donations... so pls intro yourself on yr facebook add k?

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
s1tl: oi, which one are u? i got 109 friends pending... some looks very anal.. i wont add without any 'intro' ... coz takut... lots of psychos out there.... the world aint safe... some times pple will steal pics.. sometimes pple will ask for donations... so pls intro yourself on yr facebook add k?
erm why not i pm u safer hahaha deal direct we can talk in pvt xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:mad: Just now i saw a wira hit a motorcycle and he run away.The motorcyclist badly hurt.I can't see what is the wira plate no.If someone at there just now and saw this incident.Please help this motorcyclist and report to the police.I don't want let this celaka run away like this.Hit someone and run away
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience