Product testing : Blue Chem fuel system clean

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bluechem Oil System Cleaner.pour it in wait waited 15min.the drained dirty engine oil very watery.izit doing its job by diluting the gump?
I'm actually doing a review on this product now. Will have a writeup soon enough.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
Deng3882,

By using Bluechem Oil System Cleaner and Fuel System Cleaner, you will optimize your cars compression ratio. This leads to a smoother run on the engine and optimize your cars performance.:driver:
what does dat means btw? it doesnt make any sense to me, i dont see any relation between any engine's cr and water disposal, please shed sum light on the subject matter. thanx

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
Hi Xtremeleo,

what does dat means btw? it doesnt make any sense to me, i dont see any relation between any engine's cr and water disposal, please shed sum light on the subject matter. thanx
What i mentioned as above is by applying both of my service concept to your car maintenance
interval, Bluechem "Oil System Cleaner" + "Fuel System Cleaner".
Oil System Cleaner helps to cleans the operational contamination in the combustion engine. Please refer to the video below :

Powermaxx Oil System Cleaning (en) - YouTube

Bluechem's Oil System Cleaner and Fuel System Cleaner is testen and proven by TUV for its effectiveness.

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
Yesterday i was in Honda Service Center doing my service for my babe.... those advisor recommend me about red green package. i was wonder what the heck was that.. one red and green bottle.. i forgot what is the green bottle called cause i didn't keep the bottles after my service... they mention this product can restore my engine performance... well, i do feel lighter indeed (Honda Accord v6)...

super fei lo.... any where else i can buy these product other than Honda dealer? Does these product available on web? cause i want to buy a few for my brother's nissan navara.... can the red bottle apply to diesel car? (as mentioned by honda dealers, green is for engine, red is for tank) Does blue cem got something like performance engine oil or other chemical to make my honda perform better?

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
Hi,

Thanks for supporting Bluechem,
Bluechem is available in all Hyundai, Landrover authorized service center.
Even in most of the Honda, Mitsubishi authorized service center in Klang Valley.
For Navaras, Bluechem had a Commonrail Diesel System Cleaner. The purpose for the products is same as Fuel System Cleaner that helps to removes water, gum and varnishes in the whole diesel system. :love:

Yesterday i was in Honda Service Center doing my service for my babe.... those advisor recommend me about red green package. i was wonder what the heck was that.. one red and green bottle.. i forgot what is the green bottle called cause i didn't keep the bottles after my service... they mention this product can restore my engine performance... well, i do feel lighter indeed (Honda Accord v6)...

super fei lo.... any where else i can buy these product other than Honda dealer? Does these product available on web? cause i want to buy a few for my brother's nissan navara.... can the red bottle apply to diesel car? (as mentioned by honda dealers, green is for engine, red is for tank) Does blue cem got something like performance engine oil or other chemical to make my honda perform better?

wing

Known Member
Nov 28, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
You still have for diesel?

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
y do u need to wait for 1 year...
preventive is better than cure my dear zthian .
All of Bluechem's product is tested and proven by " TUV " for its safety and effectiveness ...
1st and the only one in the market.

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
read the review from this page. kudos...

Went and did engine flush with it. and did my usual oil change.
immediately, I felt the idling so much smoother and quieter..
Boost also comes easily and throttle is so much lighter.

Along with the Fuel System cleaner...

Did it in Acanta Autotech
https://www.facebook.com/acantaautotech

Attachments

Last edited:

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
JL, The Fuel Sys Cleaner, U use if after oil change?

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
JL, The Fuel Sys Cleaner, U use if after oil change?
Yup.
I did the Oil System Cleaner first, flushed out everything. Then I did the Fuel System Cleaner right after that.