problem in convert 20V bt into AE100 5AFE charsis.

kahwee81

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2007
Kuching,Sarawak
Dear Taiko,

After i brought the 20V bt hc, i plan to swap the whole hc things into my car. But jz spotted that 20V lower arm hv another xtra skru each side attach to the car charsis, but mine dun hv... So usually wat will u guys do? need to put in another nuts into our charsis so that we can skru it? Ur comment will be very much help! thanks!

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
if you wan to use your halfcut suspension ( macpherson or superstrut) then u need either put another nut and weld it on ur chassis or u can just drill a holes and use the nut tight inside you cockpi area.. just under your brake padel if not mistaken .

original AE100 chassis oledi got the marking of the holes which you need to do... so no need worry for the wrong holes u get.

hope this can help you

thanks

kahwee81

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2007
Kuching,Sarawak
Thanks bro! But if tight d nut inside the cockpit, we need to drill a big hole rite? As Din c any hole around that area....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys ive been wondering how do u spray a coating of paint on a chrome piece? Will the paint last on the chrome piece? Cos i heard that when u spray a coating of paint on a chrom piece it will fall off gradually.. Pls shed some light senior :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience