PRINTING name card with minimum cost....

All Other Stuff

PRINTING name card with minimum cost....

Ozon

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
Are you fobia with ur printing PRICE to high or the quality drop ..? here i come to help u with all with GOOD quality and with the MINIMUM price and you no need to go PUDU here asking the price or THE MALL wasting your time and parking fee. Its just easy u just callme or SMSme then i will come to serve u ....:proud:

Here is our company can do;

1)Name card

2)Company later head

3)Company Pay slip

4)Cash book,invoice,letterhead

5)Banner,banting

6)wedding card

7)paper bag

8)membership card

9)magazine

10)And many more.....all at minimum PRICE

Our company serve u with our minimum cost with good quality TRUST me .....i'll give u the PRICE outside cannot give ..!!! i can adjust the with your buget.......:burnout:

HP;017-2520537 Andrew
here is my address
44,jalan SBC3,taman sri batu caves

Last edited:

kennyyee75

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2004
Hi bro,
May I know where is ur office?
r u doing digital printing or offset printing? Besides the items u listed above, do u oso print brochure, poster, leaflet, catalog, calendar and etc.....?

Ozon

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
Hi bro,
May I know where is ur office?
r u doing digital printing or offset printing? Besides the items u listed above, do u oso print brochure, poster, leaflet, catalog, calendar and etc.....?
yeah my office is at batu caves n then we r doing digital printing or offset printing,brochure, poster, leaflet, catalog, calendar and etc.....as u mantion it ....with low cost n good quality.....i GRENTEE .....:proud:

Ozon

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
Yes, where is ur office located?
my location is batu caves u can c my post at up my post i just add my address into it.... dun worry my price lower then PUDU ....or THE MALL :listen: i GARENTEE....

cikokui

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
plz pm me your quotation for 2 side biz card. price for 16 boxes.

Ozon

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
plz pm me your quotation for 2 side biz card. price for 16 boxes.
erm.......how many colour in ur name card...?? tat is the 1st thing i need 2 know and then there i can the adjust the price for u ...:proud: or if u got dont mind u can call me for further details.......:love:

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Please gave me a quotation for name card (full color) 100pcs and letterhead
1000pcs?
10bks of invoice (3ply) got carbon
Are u sure u are cheaper than others?because maybe my company will use ur serivce.
Thanks

Ozon

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
Please gave me a quotation for name card (full color) 100pcs and letterhead
1000pcs?
10bks of invoice (3ply) got carbon
Are u sure u are cheaper than others?because maybe my company will use ur serivce.
Thanks
yes i can garentee it.....! so tomorow i will pm u okei :proud: if can u call me for further details.....?

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Sorry to kacau your thread brader but I think you should at least list down a rough price guide la. And also the quality of paper you use for the name cards. Like one box how much? One banner how much? I'm not in the printing business so I'm not a competitor. My company does advertising and design so we also always looking for printers.

Pls quote for me the below:

300 pcs
PVC
4c
front & back
matt lam
round corners

TQ

Ozon

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
Sorry to kacau your thread brader but I think you should at least list down a rough price guide la. And also the quality of paper you use for the name cards. Like one box how much? One banner how much? I'm not in the printing business so I'm not a competitor. My company does advertising and design so we also always looking for printers.

Pls quote for me the below:

300 pcs
PVC
4c
front & back
matt lam
round corners

TQ

lol....sorry bro not i dun wanna list out the thing because if i list out i scare u don't understand because in printing ....got many paper quality some more not i dun wanna list the price because i dun wan kacau the market price :listen: if there got a serious customer then i will list out the price .....i hope u dun mad :proud:

ps;before this how much u do for 1 box..?and what is your buget ...?

Last edited:

Ozon

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
lol....sorry bro not i dun wanna list out the thing because if i list out i scare u don't understand because in printing ....got many paper quality some more not i dun wanna list the price because i dun wan kacau the market price if there got a serious customer then i will list out the price .....i hope u dun mad

ps;before this how much u do for 1 box..?and what is your buget ...?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all ..

I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92,
Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on..

So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just 3500km ran and the oil stick sitting at 2nd bottom line..:banghead:

Current status:
Engine PnP
Iridium Spark plugs
2" Direct piping
HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40

The engine oil pretty good though, made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience