Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia 2011

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia

Was the widebody SL AMG Black Series on display on the second day?! Coz it was surely not there on the first day... :hmmmm:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia

[H] [K] [S];1063818610 said:
TR : Not forgetting the non functional rear diffuser on the HSV wannabe. :rofl:

K_Takuya : Were you the Malay chap?!
Yeah.. that maybe me.. heheh... i walk around with Yeehau :)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

Nice meeting you guys also..

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006

Owh yeah forgot YH did mentioned you were joining. Then I totally forgot bout it. Silly me. Anyways nice meeting you too. I was the guy in the HKS shirt. Not sure if you remember.. :rofl:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh

Why u keep ur identity? Must be secret agent eh? hehe

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006

Shy lah!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually was on duty, bodyguard for TR & YH...:thefinger:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007

Ya, he is our cigarette agent :smokin:

[H] [K] [S];1063819044 said:
Shy lah!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually was on duty, bodyguard for TR & YH...:thefinger:
You sure you were shy? Someone offered me to get the number for me from one of the girls at the ExoticMods :thefinger:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006

Ya, he is our cigarette agent :smokin:

You sure you were shy? Someone offered me to get the number for me from one of the girls at the ExoticMods :thefinger:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I very Alim one.. :rofl::thefinger:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh

Hahaha.. anyway im waiting ZTH to organize such event.. hehehe

Bar7MonsteR

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Putrajaya & UK

Looks like more -ve than +ve respond...

I do believe ZTH...if given proper strategic arena (Putrajaya/Bukit Jalil Stadium) can organize better...looking for something like VW Das Auto Show 2011+Gymkhana+Drag Battle+Dyno Shootout/Wars+RC's+stage live music+maybe superbikes's+maybe boat show (petrolheads aite?)

Anything with engine and/or wheels,petrol,diesel,biodiesel,ngv,EV should be included...:biggrin:

Its all about management and know who...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

if ZTH arrange event, ill be super confident its going to be a classy/tasteful event and not berbulu... the autoshow scene in malaysia still quite misguided ..hehehe...zth must show them the light :biggrin:

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE

and not only for big toy appear on ZTH events..also put into consideration small toy people which support ZTH...just my 2 cents.

i see lot of event with ZTH big boy toys appears..

HOTIMPORTNIGHTS

Nov 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

:hello: First of all we would like to thank all of you who visited and supported Hot Import Nights KL 2011, particularly Tom, mods, and all members of Zerotohundred!

1. There were only 2 cars at HIN Dynowars on Saturday 17/12 due to the late arrival of the dynamometer. The truck carrying the dyno from Singapore was supposed to arrive Friday 16/12, but got briefly held by the customs and then broke down at Senawang, so at the end it only arrived Saturday 17/12 at around 8AM. We sincerely apologize to those who came on Saturday and therefore were not able to see Dynowars in action. On Sunday 18/12 though, we had 22 cars on dyno with 5000HP+ in total!

2. We had several options for venue but ended up choosing Malawati Stadium because they gave us full flexibility & the support to run Dyno, Audio, etc. We did realize and understand the drawback of Malawati being a smaller venue, and we are sorry if it doesn’t meet some people’s expectation. But just as our experience organizing events in Indonesia, Australia, & NZ, we got better and bigger each year! :biggrin: In case any of you have any idea on which venue would be a better one, please do let us know!

3. For the cars inside, we did all kind of promotion one can think of (newspaper, billboards, magazines, internet, fliers, posters, radio, TV), but what we understood is that some car owners purportedly held back some of their best rides as they would wait and see how this event went. After all, this is a first year HIN event in Malaysia, so please do not (yet) compare it to SpoCom or other more established shows overseas. The car culture also differs in each countries, even in neighboring countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand. We still remember the first Autosalon event we organized back in 1996 which also had many weaknesses, and in order to improve, we need support and suggestions from car enthusiasts like you.

4. One more thing, if the reason we came to Malaysia is purely for money, we would not have come to Malaysia. We all know until now in Malaysia there is no annual indoor automotive show, unlike Thailand, Japan, Philippines, Australia, or even poorer country like Indonesia, where there are 4 different indoor motorshow brands each year, some touring multiple cities. That just simply means it is not easy to do motoring showbiz in Malaysia; TXN just went twice, Club Autoshow just once, KLIMS every two years, and Dreamcars show is history. At the end, we tried, and we did this because we just love cars so much as you do, and we want to know you guys who love cars too!

Once again, we would like to thank all of you who visited and supported HIN KL 2011, and we apologise to those who feel upset and/or disappointed. We promise to make HIN better next year, and in order to do so once again we welcome inputs, opinions, suggestions, and critics from all of you! :top:

Here are some photographs of the event:

There are also galleries compiled by Tom, click here

by transformer click here

and by TitanRev click here

Last edited:

nocturnal

Jun 3, 2008

Then dnt call it HOT IMPORT NIGHTS!!...sorry was a bit frustated. Plz organize it professionally then.. have more advertisements.. u want public support then consider their access, pathways thru the whole arena. At least have better cars lar..i mean cmon..my opinion this looked like a 'last minute' , poorly organized event; obviously people feel cheated with entrance fee RM20!! but do appreciate ur effort, and ur modesty towards appreciating criticism, inputs, and suggestions. Will compile my inputs & suggestions, and do promise us a better HIN next year..gd luck.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

HIN staff, thanks for the info....I think most of us will hope for a better event next year...keep it up..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A mere 3 weeks since the all new 2009 GT-R was delivered to dealerships in Japan, the top premier Nissan tuner, MINE'S has already come out with a line up of performance aftermarket parts for the Godzilla. Some how the math doesn't add up how in the hell they pulled it off so fast but lets just imagine that Mine's president Niikura-san made his employees work day and night without sleep to get these products...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience