Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia 2011

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia

The Problem is the place is damn small..malawati stadium?..what the heck,they just use it for F.O.S clearance stock a month before..Dyno Wars is interesting but the place is shrinking with ppl+hard to breath..LOL..nothing to proud of..:dontknow:

ending just take a nap at the spectator seat while waiting the rain stop..:sleep:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia

Lucky I didn't waste money to go there. LoLz...

Btw... Were there Proton and Perodua cars there as well? Seems like it from the photos.
The organizers must have neglected to check the dictionary for the meaning of the word "import".

jaesern

Dec 27, 2006

one word: disappointed. first thing first, when you enter the stadium, with everything you see, that's it!
dyno? it was closed on sat night when i was there 8+, i dun mind since it has nth to surprise me but my gf and friends are disappointed with it.
lans*, yes, the group where they have a camero, i don't know what the f*** they are, if you don't want to let ppl to touch your car, cover it with CSI tape or keep the car at home!
no guidelines where i can and should heading to, and i'm at the entrace, i said: WTF! they are selling imitate steering, at here? the entrance you can ady see some stall selling imitate stuff?! so they are more like making money more then the title claimed: HIN? oh ya, with both our proudly P badge? didn't know my car was imported from overseas.
i'm glad that those can't make it didn't make it to HIN.

Feb 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

the ticket should be 10 ringgit or less..but luckly i can see bumblebee from mcree at dyno stage..552hp onlyyy!!! and get poster!

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE

No TOYOTA..
Only Honda..ahaks..

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

my daughters like hello kitty... :biggrin: :sleep:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008

i only brought this few girls around (Leona not included)... sorry for bad camera.. im using a lausy Iphone...

Added another pic from my fren's booth..

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

i do agree just waste our money going to this call HIN show, i was there 8.30pm sat night pay Rm 20.00 and when in to see all stickers cars and fews cars that we all can see they normal show or the last fews show before all the same car there. They advertise how great they are but all totaly different just waste our money and time. 8.30pm the dyno place is lock me and my friends walk up and down the stairs can not go out to see the dyno place .

Last edited:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008

Bro... 8.30 close??? i was at dyno area untill 10 something and it is still open... i think you go to the wrong side...

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006

me and my girlfriend stand behind st wangan r35 when dyno run..nice!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

I was there on SAT night.....the venue was a big mistake..it's just too small.....this causes the other cars to be outside the stadium instead of inside....walkway on the exhibit area was narrow. The stadium ppl started to turn off some of the lights around 9pm (maybe because want to create a clubbing feel?) I don't know...

I had more fun hanging out at ZTH booth...hahaha....I also can't believe I would still able to see those autoshow car..with those weird bodykit and non functional GT wing on the exhibit ....gosh....

A proper venue like KLCC or PWTC would have been better...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh

Nice to meet you all TitanRev, Yeehau , Toms and Tom's girlfriend. To me the event..hmm was a failure, i'll blame on the location. Even if more cars were to participate, i doubt they will built multi-layer car display stage..hehe... if it was at a bigger place like PWTC.. it would be awesome. I think this is quite a last minute event? The entrance is badly lit, i almost could not believe its the entrance...and the small door behind the tent is the entrance...when i'm in the stadium... i was like " Eh.. PC fair is better than this". But i have to admit love the cars there. I wonder why 'fur cars' is also there...the space is too small and you cant even have 360 view on most cars. Dyno section... i see no exhaust fan to circulate the fume out fresh air in whenever the dyno start...guess they think female and children not interested to see the dyno...and i would like to thanks Yeehau for the tour and the info on cars there.. and thanks to Tom for the free sticker!

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006

TR : Not forgetting the non functional rear diffuser on the HSV wannabe. :rofl:

K_Takuya : Were you the Malay chap?!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007

It was nice to meet you too, K_Takuya, TitanRev, Tom and his girlfriend, and my friend HKS with his friend. Even spotted the car detailer kc2 busy touching up the cars around. No problem bro, just hanging around together. We still made it there even though it rained pretty heavy on the way. Too bad we can't get in the CRZ :(

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006

Yeah what a waste wei that CRZ. Really wanted to check out the interior. Guess better luck at a Honda show room...

xuang26

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Selangor

i was there sunday 1++pm...paid RM20 for enterence fee...for my personal feeling...actually its better than last year KLIMS, KLIMS only see those showroom car. But thi HIN...got dyno war...funstactic. See camaro...R35...rx7...etc war each other. Somemore to hot the event, they got B boys dance competition. This live dance competition really bring everyone open an eye. Then got indonesia DJ...got 2 beauty DJ( dunno fr where, might be fr HK) they play the music damn nice. Hot chicks...beautiful mod car...music....RM20 worth la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience